2018-2019 University of South Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pretty sure. He said he would call us for an acceptance or rejection. Idk why he would though considering people dont usually pick up unknown numbers for the fear of being telemarketed
No call for rejection, per interview day.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pretty sure. He said he would call us for an acceptance or rejection. Idk why he would though considering people dont usually pick up unknown numbers for the fear of being telemarketed
Man I'm answering everything lol.

No call for rejection, per interview day.
Actually, at my interview day, they did say they’d call for rejections, too. The only decision that wouldn’t/doesn’t get a call is a waitlist apparently (that comes by mail).

Actually, at my interview day, they did say they’d call for rejections, too. The only decision that wouldn’t/doesn’t get a call is a waitlist apparently (that comes by mail).
Y'all select?

I dunno. The other select students told us interviewees that we will know the schools decision within a week or two. And the fact that I havent heard from them makes me wonder if they WLed me :"(

I dunno. The other select students told us interviewees that we will know the schools decision within a week or two. And the fact that I havent heard from them makes me wonder if they WLed me :"(
I mean, you haven’t even hit the two-week mark yet if you interviewed 10/29, so don’t freak out just yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted earlier today! Feeling extremely blessed! Interviewed mid October.

Reactions: 4 users
Dr. Daniel called me yesterday but I wasn't available to pick up and can't leave him a voicemail back! Interviewed 10/16 for CORE. Playing phone tag now I guess...

Also was called and accepted for CORE yesterday! Interviewed mid October.

Reactions: 1 user
FWIW there was a SELECT interview date 10/15 and I haven't seen anyone post any decisions from that date yet. And I have not heard anything after interviewing at that date.

As far as the call for Accept/Reject they told us "You should hear a decision via mail around Thanksgiving, unless you are accepted then you may receive a call around Halloween but you may not. The call is just a courtesy and is not always performed if the Dean is busy" I remember that because it was so wishy washy it didn't sound like there was any standard operating procedure.

Here's to hoping calls are going out this week and we all get accepted because if I get put on another waitlist I am going to scream. That is all. Good day.

Reactions: 2 users
FWIW there was a SELECT interview date 10/15 and I haven't seen anyone post any decisions from that date yet. And I have not heard anything after interviewing at that date.

As far as the call for Accept/Reject they told us "You should hear a decision via mail around Thanksgiving, unless you are accepted then you may receive a call around Halloween but you may not. The call is just a courtesy and is not always performed if the Dean is busy" I remember that because it was so wishy washy it didn't sound like there was any standard operating procedure.

Here's to hoping calls are going out this week and we all get accepted because if I get put on another waitlist I am going to scream. That is all. Good day.
They're closed today?

Interviewed recently for SELECT and absolutely loved it! Here's to hoping for some good news in 4-6 weeks :xf:

Accepted to SELECT about half an hour ago. Interviewed 10/15!!!! AHHHHHHHH SO ****ING PUMPED BOIS!

II today for CORE. Complete 9/13 IS LM 72-73
What is the turnaround for decisions?

Reactions: 1 users
II today for CORE. Complete 9/13 IS LM 72-73
What is the turnaround for decisions?

Tough to say! Usually they say 2 weeks for an acceptance call, but recently has been 3-4 weeks for acceptance calls. Also not sure how the holiday schedule will impact decision releases. Is 4-6 weeks for waitlist/rejection letters via mail though.

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted via phone call! :soexcited:
Core, Interview 10/23

Reactions: 9 users
Is here someone that interviewed at 10/24? Jus tryna gage how far they are from 10/29 SELECT

I received an interview invite for CORE today; complete 10/17. Was pretty thrilled!

Reactions: 2 users