2018-2019 Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone else on the waitlist receive a financial aid email today?

Lol, I still haven't received final results from my interview and I got that email too.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Members don't see this ad.

Who else wishes we could just be in May to start seeing some waitlist movement? God I love this school please love me backkkk

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just sent an update pre II..Hoping this gets my foot in the door!

Hello! I have an interview here coming up soon and was wondering if anyone who has interviewed already has any pointers? Are the two interviews more conversational or intense in nature? Super nervous, so thank you for any advice in advance!

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! I have an interview here coming up soon and was wondering if anyone who has interviewed already has any pointers? Are the two interviews more conversational or intense in nature? Super nervous, so thank you for any advice in advance!

Interviews were very conversational and laid back from my experience. Definitely, expect to get asked "why our school" or "why Brown."

Congrats! Literally do not worry about it - you will have one of the most pleasant days ever! So jealous you get to see Marcy </3 I am hoping I get off the waitlist to see her again lol

R, complete 8/15, LM 67. Weird, I expected to see a wave here but I guess it's just me this time lol. Good luck guys!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone been invited to the class of 2023 Facebook page? I’m on my deferral year from AMS and I’m not sure if I haven’t gotten mine because of that. I had already received the invite by now last year. Thanks!

II here this afternoon. Complete late July. OOS. Nontraditional. Master's degree in non-science field. 3.96 post-bacc. 99th percentile MCAT.

Reactions: 6 users
I haven’t been rejected yet, complete 7/16.
Is it worth it to send a continued interest letter? Or are they almost done interviewing?

Damn Tai get any As yet?
It’s been a rough cycle. Thankfully yes. I’ll show you how to get in with my discounted course. 97% OFF! The sale ends tonight. I’m only doing this once. As the billionaire Warren Buffet says, “the more you learn, the more you earn!”, sign up now at TaiLopez.com.

I received an Interview Invitation just now. They have two dates open on Feb 7 and 14. I believe they still continue to send interviews. Good luck to you all!

Reactions: 3 users
I received an Interview Invitation just now. They have two dates open on Feb 7 and 14. I believe they still continue to send interviews. Good luck to you all!
Congrats! When was your application complete?

What time do they usually release decisions? Are all decisions through email one way or another?

anyone tried accessing the self-service banner through the portal? I can't find the fin aid link anywhere..

What time do they usually release decisions? Are all decisions through email one way or another?

I think the time varies. I think they are all released via email to my knowledge. I'm waiting to hear back today as well! Good luck!

I just got an interview invite after sending a letter of interest on Monday! I really feel like it helped. One day left - Feb 14th.

I believe Brown is rolling admissions, right? Do you know if acceptance odds are pretty low if we interview this late in the cycle?

Congrats! Who did you address it to?

Congrats! Who did you address it to?
I emailed it to the MD admissions email and addressed it to the Office of Admissions. They never responded but the next day I checked my portal, and it was uploaded.

Has anyone been accepted since Nov. 19? I haven't seen anyone post that they were accepted (or even waitlisted since Dec. 21). I was waitlisted with the batch that went out on Jan. 28 but I'm wondering if it's possible they're only interviewing for waitlist spots right now. Just really surprising that no one has posted that they were accepted in 2.5 months.

^ agreed. I'm convinced they only waitlist people lol. I know a couple other people who interviewed and were also waitlisted.

Has anyone been accepted since Nov. 19? I haven't seen anyone post that they were accepted (or even waitlisted since Dec. 21). I was waitlisted with the batch that went out on Jan. 28 but I'm wondering if it's possible they're only interviewing for waitlist spots right now. Just really surprising that no one has posted that they were accepted in 2.5 months.

I know multiple people who interviewed in early/mid Jan and were accepted last Monday (the 28th)