2018 Rad Onc In-Training Exam Answers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emt409

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For my own edification, have been going through and assembling correct answers to all the questions, the google doc is still a work in progress, but any one interested is welcome to review/commentate/contribute. As of now, I have 1-200 keyed.

There were some very, very bad questions; some with multiple correct answers, and some with no correct answer, so hopefully those will be appropriately dealt with.

2018 Rad Onc In-Training Exam Answers

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Do you have the actual questions in electronic form? I don't think they were posted on ACR yet.

I'm going to try and find one of my co-residents who didn't mark up their book as gratuitously as I did, and scan it in. Will try and post today.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Agree, a lot of TXIT questions are still like useless trivia. As previously stated by the ACR, exam's purpose is to monitor resident's "learning progress" (scores should not drop during PGY3-5). It is not to evaluate one's capacity to practice oncology.
Will add a few edits to your spreadsheet.

Reactions: 1 users
Agree, a lot of TXIT questions are still like useless trivia. As previously stated by the ACR, exam's purpose is to monitor resident's "learning progress" (scores should not drop during PGY3-5). It is not to evaluate one's capacity to practice oncology.
Will add a few edits to your spreadsheet.

what for you is a good score for PGY4 students? and what is the range of scores generally (min to max)?