2019-2020 Boston University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know if BU has a preference for getting mostly MA residents off of the waitlist? Also curious to know if there has been any MAMS WL movement since someone posted about it ~2 weeks ago.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know if BU has a preference for getting mostly MA residents off of the waitlist? Also curious to know if there has been any MAMS WL movement since someone posted about it ~2 weeks ago.
BU doesn't have a preference for MA residents, but it does have a preference for MAMS students from what I've observed

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For people who are going to be living in the MSR, has anyone heard back regarding roommate selection or any move in info?

Anyone heard any new news about waitlist movement? It looks like a bunch of new people joined the admitted students facebook page in the past few days.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
There seemed to be a lot of current students in the group. I am no longer in the group because I dropped my acceptance but I would say that the class is pretty much full and that maybe a handful of WL spots will open up if anyone drops last minute.

Reactions: 1 users
it's a yes/no thing, and if you click no, then you have 1400 characters to explain why not (AKA a gap year essay)

To make sure, for the first question about if you are going straight to medical school, if you click Yes then we do not have the space to write anything right?

Since my CTE date is coming up real close I'm gonna have to break up with boo (bu)

Hope my withdrawal from the WL bumps someone up. It's not over until matriculation don't give up

Reactions: 3 users
BU was the ideal situation for me, having lived in Boston for these last few years, attended school at BU, and found my partner who is attending BUSM. Had to make the decision to withdraw from the BU WL today though. I hope some WL -> A movement does happen for someone :)

Reactions: 2 users
Thank you. I should also mention that I completed the MAMS program in the past. I really like BUSM and still have a ton of respect for the school. I am just really sad this didn’t work out. Hope the rest of you have better luck. It’s clearly a difficult school to get in to. All the best.
Can you DM me. I’m current mams