2019-2020 Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM-Auburn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just withdrew my application, including an interview for mid-September. Hoping it goes to one of y’all!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone else get an email saying that they will review primary app by committee to decide if they're going to send a secondary invitation?

Just had my interview here last week. Absolutely LOVED it. The faculty seemed so invested in their students and I definitely felt the family atmosphere.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just had my interview here last week. Absolutely LOVED it. The faculty seemed so invested in their students and I definitely felt the family atmosphere.
They definitely love their students, and are HIGHLY invested in our success.

II just now! Scheduled for 09/24.

Last edited:
  • Love
ll just now, submitted 7/25, hope they like kids who went to UA lol roll tide.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Finally got an email invitation for an interview! I'll go in September 24th. I can't wait!

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! When was your interview? Can you give any tips or advice about the interview?

I Interviewed September 10th (two days ago) so very quick feedback! The interview is very conversational. It's 3 30 minute one-on-one interviews! It made for a long day but the interviewers were all very nice. Just try to show your personality and if they ask a question, make sure to fully answer it to the best of your ability!

I Interviewed September 10th (two days ago) so very quick feedback! The interview is very conversational. It's 3 30 minute one-on-one interviews! It made for a long day but the interviewers were all very nice. Just try to show your personality and if they ask a question, make sure to fully answer it to the best of your ability!
Wow, are the interviews back-2-back. That's amazing btw!

Accepted! Interviewed 09/05. So stinking excited!!!

Question to all those who have gotten a call that they have been accepted to VCOM-Auburn, how long do you have before committing to the school?

Anyone interviewing 09/24 want to meet up the night before?

Were there any interviews at VCOM Auburn today? If so how was it?

I interviewed today! It was a great experience. The admissions staff made us all feel very welcome and the interviews were laid back like others have posted on here. The students that showed us around were awesome and full of good advice as well. We were told we would hear in 3-4 weeks but hopefully it won't take that long.

Just do your best to relax and enjoy the experience! I think anyone who gets accepted here is blessed.

I interviewed today! It was a great experience. The admissions staff made us all feel very welcome and the interviews were laid back like others have posted on here. The students that showed us around were awesome and full of good advice as well. We were told we would hear in 3-4 weeks but hopefully it won't take that long.

Just do your best to relax and enjoy the experience! I think anyone who gets accepted here is blessed.
I was also told 3-4 weeks and got a call a week later! Have your phone on you!

Just got the call! I have been accepted yall!

Received an II today I will be declining, hope one of you get the interview spot!

Current student here, if anyone has any questions about VCOM-A, feel free to message me!

Just received an II! I originally applied for South Carolina. Anybody else in that position?

Received the coveted phone call on 9/27 (Interviewed on 9/16)! Very excited and loved VCOM in every way! Best of luck to everyone this cycle!

Reactions: 4 users
Getting a bit concerned here... I interviewed on 09/24 and have not received any update since, despite other people who interviewed the same day posting about acceptances in this thread. I figured if I were rejected I would have received an email already but I’m not sure. Any ideas?

Getting a bit concerned here... I interviewed on 09/24 and have not received any update since, despite other people who interviewed the same day posting about acceptances in this thread. I figured if I were rejected I would have received an email already but I’m not sure. Any ideas?
I would call them!

But you already got acceptances so what are you afraid of. You are secured!
Haha that's true, I just loved VCOM so much! If it's meant to be, it will be.

Does anyone know if they require you to have a DO LOR? I have heard different things from different people.

Does anyone know if they require you to have a DO LOR? I have heard different things from different people.
From my understanding, you can have an MD LOR during the interview process but you need to be able to obtain a DO LOR to complete your acceptance.

Any movement lately? IS hoping for a II!