About the Ads

CaptainWEMT

Directorate of Disgruntled Cat Toys
2+ Year Member
May 14, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
I interviewed on 2/18, and I was just wondering when people generally started hearing back after their interview?
I interviewed in mid-November and it took me about 8 weeks to hear back.

CaptainWEMT

Directorate of Disgruntled Cat Toys
2+ Year Member
May 14, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Jul 28, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
If I applied here and am waiting to hear back after my interview, should I still fill out the scholarship applications if the priority deadline is March 1? Or should I wait until I hear back?

About the Ads
Aug 12, 2019
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
+2

• Sad
Reactions: BeingForItself

rx001

2+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2017
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
+3 was put on hold probably in aug/sep. Pre interview reject.

Jun 17, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Finally got an official pre-II rejection after being on hold for forever. LM 76 with 99th percentile MCAT.

Reactions: doglvr5eva

tommymomo24

2+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2015
Pre-II R as well. I like the sound of their curriculum - for reapplication purposes, does anyone know how much of it is lectures??? They advertise small group learning on their website but is it like 80:20 lecture:small group or 20:80 lecture:small group or somewhere in between???

very interested in figuring this out. Thanks!!

Jul 2, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Pre-II R as well. I like the sound of their curriculum - for reapplication purposes, does anyone know how much of it is lectures??? They advertise small group learning on their website but is it like 80:20 lecture:small group or 20:80 lecture:small group or somewhere in between???

very interested in figuring this out. Thanks!!
from what I understood on interview day it sounds like there are lectures in the morning and the rest of the day is more small group stuff

About the Ads

premed20172017

2+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2018
Also rejected today after being out on hold in Aug/Sep. I was about to withdraw when I got the email congrats to everyone accepted and still in the running!

May 27, 2019
Status
Got the R today babyyyy

Jul 21, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
who do we address LOIs to? director of admissions? admissions committee? any specific person? thanks!

About the Ads
Apr 28, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Alternate list 1/21 interview. Really bummed. Anyone have data on approximately how much movement there is yearly?

Jul 27, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I think that the message on my portal changed since I last looked. I am post interview without decision. It used to say something with “up to eight weeks” in it but now it says something about judiciously reviewing my file and letting me know about the decision when it’s made. I am probably just being paranoid, but has anyone else noticed this?

Jul 28, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I think that the message on my portal changed since I last looked. I am post interview without decision. It used to say something with “up to eight weeks” in it but now it says something about judiciously reviewing my file and letting me know about the decision when it’s made. I am probably just being paranoid, but has anyone else noticed this?
mine changed to that to, but I interviewed on 2/18 so it's definitely too soon for them to have made a decision i'm assuming...?

jayeyes97

2+ Year Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm also post interview with no decision- I'm pretty sure mine changed to that within a few days after the interview. General consensus seems to be that it's not significant (still secretly hoping it is though :////)

Jul 17, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I'm also post interview with no decision- I'm pretty sure mine changed to that within a few days after the interview. General consensus seems to be that it's not significant (still secretly hoping it is though :////)
when did you guys interview?

Jun 13, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Called financial aid, said they are trying to give everyone their aid package (if they get one) by second look. As long as they got everything in by the priority deadline.

Jul 27, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
hmm weird, guess it just changes two times post interview for some reason. maybe once interview reports are in or something. Thanks!!!

Mar 6, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Sorry if this was already asked but does anyone know the how many people are on the wait-list/how many eventually get off? Thanks!

Jul 2, 2019
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Sorry if this was already asked but does anyone know the how many people are on the wait-list/how many eventually get off? Thanks!
they had a seminar where people asked about it but they wouldn’t give us numbers or past trends because they said that it changes every year. I think there was about 90 people that attended the webinar?

Apr 16, 2019
New York, New York
Status
WL today. Interviewed 1/24.

About the Ads