About the Ads
Nov 30, 2018
On the TJU site that they send you an ID and Pin to, do we need to click on the "Enrollment Confirmation" link and go through those steps to hold our seat?

Aug 16, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Has anyone completed the "Federal Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN), but is still getting an email from Jeff that it is incomplete? I've filled it out 2 times now to make sure it's completed, but it's still marked as incomplete. Is anyone else having a similar issue?

Mar 1, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Has anyone completed the "Federal Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN), but is still getting an email from Jeff that it is incomplete? I've filled it out 2 times now to make sure it's completed, but it's still marked as incomplete. Is anyone else having a similar issue?
Yeah, I've had the exact same issue

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone have any rough data of how many people are probably on the HPWL, and how much movement probably comes from it?
I wish I had an answer for you. I find it interesting that Jefferson now gives students until June 29th to accept/deny admission. Do you think this affects anything for the WL applicants? Those students will have to give notice to the other schools by April 30th, which makes me think that is more of the defining date for finalizing the #s of regular accepted applicants.

About the Ads
Nov 22, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know around what time they reach out about admissions decisions?
Thoughout the day. Mine was early afternoon MST, but I've heard of other times.

Mar 24, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
I have heard nothing from SKMC since my application submission. Given what I am reading on this thread about last interviews being this week over Facetime, I take it they don't send a rejection to let me know?

Reactions: threelittlepigs
Nov 22, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
I have heard nothing from SKMC since my application submission. Given what I am reading on this thread about last interviews being this week over Facetime, I take it they don't send a rejection to let me know?
If I understand correctly, they are done interviewing because of COVID-19.

Mar 24, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Posted mere hours ago to say I hadn't heard back since submission. Got my response now. It's officially a no from SKMC.

Feb 11, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Is the "high priority" part of the wait list just their way of making the wait list more exciting/hopeful?

About the Ads
Nov 22, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Do you know what the rate of post-interview acceptance is?
According to the google sheet that was being passed around SDN a couple of months ago, SKMC interviews about 750 and accepts around 450, so about 60%. I don't know if that number changes much throughout the cycle, but you've got pretty good chances!

Here is the spreadsheet. It was compiled by "The Data King", formerly "Limeyguydr." It just compiles the data from US News and World Report:

Etopn23

7+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2010
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
R, good luck everyone.

Reactions: Morc

CaptainWEMT

Directorate of Disgruntled Cat Toys
2+ Year Member
May 14, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
R about 30 minutes ago. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: Morc

jpvn2015

5+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
R about an hour ago. Forgot that I even applied here...

medmeme

lööps achieved
Jul 22, 2019
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
I haven't done the MPN yet but I did to the Entrance Interview and still marked incomplete/getting emails about it.

Reactions: Division1MD
About the Ads
Aug 30, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
has anyone been told they completed their MPN for financial aid? I completed mine but I am still receiving emails saying that Jeff hasn't received it

Nov 22, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
has anyone been told they completed their MPN for financial aid? I completed mine but I am still receiving emails saying that Jeff hasn't received it
Yeah I kept getting those too, despite having finished it already. I emailed them and they said I was all good.

AnMDtoB

2+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Quick question for any current students: I know that for some med schools it is against their policies/rules for students to have any job during the academic year - is this the case for SKMC too?

I poked around but didn't see anything that addressed it, but wasn't sure if I was just looking in the wrong place?

Apr 1, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
I got a call from a 267 number this morning and it was jefferson, but when I called back it redirected to an automated voice that gave me a choice between SKMC, TJU, and application status. Any idea what this could be? Voicemail was full so they couldnt leave one.

Last edited:
About the Ads