2019-2020 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm also on the alternate list and didn't receive these emails. Not sure what it means...
didnt recieve that either and idk if rj did and he got off today- also weird I have more faith now since its moving. maybe people are dropping acceptances now.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted to Erie PBL this morning! I was waitlisted on May 8

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Anyone who received the MMS email send in an inquiry or applied since they said it could help increase your chances off the waitlist? Or do you think its a ploy to get more people to do the program ($$$)

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who received the MMS email send in an inquiry or applied since they said it could help increase your chances off the waitlist? Or do you think its a ploy to get more people to do the program ($$$)
MMS isn't a bad idea, i hear they take a huge portion of those people.

I barely ever post here but I know how I obsessively watch for updates from other applicants. So I wanted l to update here that I got an email this morning about getting off the Erie LDP waitlist!

I was in the MMS program this past year.It’s been a long journey for me as a non trad student (6 years!! Post undergrad), the MMS program really really helped me a lot! So don’t give up and keep going! It’s possible!!

Also I’ve heard people get off the waitlist until the first day so hang in there!!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I barely ever post here but I know how I obsessively watch for updates from other applicants. So I wanted l to update here that I got an email this morning about getting off the Erie LDP waitlist!

I was in the MMS program this past year.It’s been a long journey for me as a non trad student (6 years!! Post undergrad), the MMS program really really helped me a lot! So don’t give up and keep going! It’s possible!!

Also I’ve heard people get off the waitlist until the first day so hang in there!!
Congrats on your acceptance! That’s such great news :)

If you don’t mind, could you share your final GPA in the program? I am in the MMS program too and am just wondering where I stand as I am still waiting for an acceptance!

received another waitlist confirmation email to reply if you are no longer interested - hopefully there’s still movement on the horizon!! (ps nothing like waking up to an email from lecom admissions and almost having a heart attack before reading it lol)

received another waitlist confirmation email to reply if you are no longer interested - hopefully there’s still movement on the horizon!! (ps nothing like waking up to an email from lecom admissions and almost having a heart attack before reading it lol)
smh I'm on the waitlist and never receive these emails, anyone else?

Reactions: 2 users
Which Campus (Erie, Seton Hill or Elmira)? I haven't received anything today.

Reactions: 1 user
I got this too and felt a blood vessel in my brain explode. Did yours say Lisa had offered spots to FIVE PEOPLE WHO SAID NO OR DIDN’T RESPOND!?? A true lolsob moment!!!!

I received the email this morning too. My primary campus and pathway is Erie and LDP. Of note, I think the main reason Lisa sent out this email is she sent out 5 acceptance offers this past week, all of whom did not respond or denied acceptance. It sounds like there is still plenty of waitlist movement at LECOM(at least for the Erie Campus)!

Its so damn annoying I get my hopes up and its the same damn generic email -.-

I got this too and felt a blood vessel in my brain explode. Did yours say Lisa had offered spots to FIVE PEOPLE WHO SAID NO OR DIDN’T RESPOND!?? A true lolsob moment!!!!
Yep, mine said the same thing LOL, its like damn theres people not even bothering with LECOM and they want them to join the class -.-, i guess the saying treat them like a celebrity they'll treat you like a fan is true.

i’m on erie’s waitlist but a month ago lisa asked me if i was interested in seton hill as well so i’m assuming it’s for erie and maybe sh too

Last edited:
Anyone on Elmira list get this email? I didn’t. :(

Congrats on your acceptance! That’s such great news :)

If you don’t mind, could you share your final GPA in the program? I am in the MMS program too and am just wondering where I stand as I am still waiting for an acceptance!

Thanks! My cumulative was a 3.37! Also i used my ACT instead of my MCAT. hope that helps! you can also DM for specifics.

Withdrawing from the Alternate list for Elmira. Good luck everyone!

How can we send updated MCAT scores to LECOM?

For those of you on the Seton Hill waitlist, this is what Mrs.Trimeloni told me upon me sending her an update email.

"Thank you for sending us an update, and congratulations on your scholarship!! I will add this email to your file. I’m sorry to say we have not had much movement here at Seton Hill in the past few weeks. You are of course still on our list for consideration, and acceptances can be made up until one week into school (July 31st)."

Looks like there's not much hope for SH at least :(

For those of you on the Seton Hill waitlist, this is what Mrs.Trimeloni told me upon me sending her an update email.

"Thank you for sending us an update, and congratulations on your scholarship!! I will add this email to your file. I’m sorry to say we have not had much movement here at Seton Hill in the past few weeks. You are of course still on our list for consideration, and acceptances can be made up until one week into school (July 31st)."

That's sad. Thanks for letting everyone know, I've been curious!

That's sad. Thanks for letting everyone know, I've been curious!

Yes thank you for the update! That's unfortunate, I'd still like to assume they would give consideration for the other campuses to those students with SH as their first choice

Just withdrew my spot at Seton Hill! I hope it goes to one of you wonderful people :)

Hey guys! Are there any MMS students still waiting to hear back? And would you mind sharing your GPA? Just trying to gauge how far down the waitlist LECOM is!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys! Are there any MMS students still waiting to hear back? And would you mind sharing your GPA? Just trying to gauge how far down the waitlist LECOM is!

I was in the program and I'm still waiting too, I finished with a cumulative 3.26 GPA. I'm really hoping we hear something soon! I've been asking them about the reapplication process for masters students just in case.

I was in the program and I'm still waiting too, I finished with a cumulative 3.26 GPA. I'm really hoping we hear something soon! I've been asking them about the reapplication process for masters students just in case.

Oh awesome! Yeah same, starting to re-apply — did you find out any information on how good of a chance we have of being accepted next year as previous masters students? I have asked the same thing but was told they can’t really say for certain

Oh awesome! Yeah same, starting to re-apply — did you find out any information on how good of a chance we have of being accepted next year as previous masters students? I have asked the same thing but was told they can’t really say for certain

No unfortunately I can't seem to get much of an answer either, but fingers crossed that we've got a better shot than this cycle!

I received an email from LECOM-SH today that Registration day for the Class of 2024 is tomorrow at 9am.
If students do not show they will begin calling those on the waitlist.
Does this apply for Erie as well? Haven’t heard anything from them as of yet...

I’m LDP-Erie and we were also given the hybrid or remote options. We’re all remote in the afternoon

Is anybody still technically on the waitlist but re-applied? My portal says I'm still on the waitlist, but it says 20-21 now. I haven't gotten a secondary LECOM still says they all have my letters, etc.