2019-2020 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is anybody still technically on the waitlist but re-applied? My portal says I'm still on the waitlist, but it says 20-21 now. I haven't gotten a secondary LECOM still says they all have my letters, etc.
I think the 20-21 is for last cycle. The drop-down for this current cycle says 21-22.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone hear about the cycle closing yet or are they just not going to communicate anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey if anyone is still watching this, sorry, random question, but do Bradenton students spend a part of their education in Erie, or am I confusing this with another school? Or perhaps I am thinking that Elmira/SH students spend some time in Erie? I distinctly remember at least 1 DO school's interview information session mentioning something like this and can't figure it out, but I know it was one that has multiple campuses. Thanks for any insight.

I'm pretty sure none of LECOM's students spend a large amount of time at another campus that is not their home campus. Maybe just visiting or something

Reactions: 1 user
Hey if anyone is still watching this, sorry, random question, but do Bradenton students spend a part of their education in Erie, or am I confusing this with another school? Or perhaps I am thinking that Elmira/SH students spend some time in Erie? I distinctly remember at least 1 DO school's interview information session mentioning something like this and can't figure it out, but I know it was one that has multiple campuses. Thanks for any insight.
The dental school portion does 3 years at Bradenton and 1 year of clinicals in Erie. This is separate from the medical school though.
During clinical years of medical school there is the I believe geriatric rotation that ALL students have to do in Erie but housing is supplied by the school. Other than that I’m unaware of any other time other students come to the Erie campus.

Hello! Are there any current LECOM-Elmira students who would be willing to PM me to talk about their experience so far?