2019-2020 Louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed 10/19
Accepted 6/9/20

MCAT 507
UnderGradGPA 3.0
MS GPA 3.9
Third time applying.
Took the MCAT a total of 4 times

1st 499 2015
2nd 507 2016
3rd 505 2019
4th 507 2019

Pretty run of the mill extracurriculars, some research and volunteering.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Accepted 6/9/20 (in the top third on the waitlist)

MCAT 507
UnderGradGPA 3.0
MS GPA 3.9
Third time applying.
Took the MCAT a total of 4 times

1st 499 2015
2nd 507 2016
3rd 505 2019
4th 507 2019

Pretty run of the mill extracurriculars, some research and volunteering.
Congrats!! How did you find out your ranking on the waitlist?

I withdrew my OOS acceptance today! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I withdrew my OOS acceptance today! Good luck everyone!

Does anyone know if they will choose another OOS student or if they could choose an IS student to replace an OOS student? I know they have two different wait lists.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if they will choose another OOS student or if they could choose an IS student to replace an OOS student? I know they have two different wait lists.
I think they will choose an OOS student for replacement.

Class of 2024 question, how do you feel about the mandatory Apple laptops that are included in the tuition and fees?

Class of 2024 question, how do you feel about the mandatory Apple laptops that are included in the tuition and fees?
I mean I look at it like this. If they don’t want to give us the laptop and just raise tuition regardless, then we still can’t say anything against it. So I’ll just take the “free” MacBook and sell my current one ‍

on the portal, it says we don't need to buy any electronic device (laptop/iPad). does it mean that the school will offer us a laptop and an iPad?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got my rejection letter today.. Good luck everyone!

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Updated: I just got hit with a rejection letter.

I hope you guys receive better news! :)

• Sad
Also just got rejected. IS. Been on the waitlist since December

• Sad
Got mine today too but pretty much saw that coming.

• Sad
on the portal, it says we don't need to buy any electronic device (laptop/iPad). does it mean that the school will offer us a laptop and an iPad?
Yes. They will be providing us a laptop. It will be a MacBook, model still TBD. It will be part of the technology fees, I believe

Applying to UofL this cycle (2020-2021)- sorry for hijacking this thread! Trying to do some prewriting and was wondering if the character limits on the secondary included spaces? Good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear news still and congrats to those of you who will be doctors in 4 short years!

I asked the admissions office about future movement for this cycle and Ms. Coffey said that everyone on their roster has CTE’ed. She does not anticipate there to be any more movement off the waitlist.