2019-2020 Louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Hopefully they'll start sending out notifications soon

Reactions: 3 users
Less than three hours until their office closes for the weekend so we won't have to wait too long. *turns off phone and goes back to reading a book*

Just got the acceptance email y’all!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Congrats!!! Are you IS or OOS?
Instate! I have a 502mcat/ORM and 2 interviews -> 1 waitlist and 1 rejection so I knew this would be a hard road from the beginning. If I can do it, you all can do it too!

Instate! I have a 502mcat/ORM and 2 interviews -> 1 waitlist and 1 rejection so I knew this would be a hard road from the beginning. If I can do it, you all can do it too!
Haha I am also IS with a 502! Just gotta be patient I guess. When did you interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am assuming the acceptance emails would have all been sent at once so we probably will not hear anything today?

I am assuming the acceptance emails would have all been sent at once so we probably will not hear anything today?
Eh idk I know some people that are currently M1s and they said they believe they are usually sent individually.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got the email that they've sent out all the offers for today.

Does anybody know if they will now start sending out notifications as spots open up daily? Or will it be a round of notifications on a weekly basis?

Does anybody know if they will now start sending out notifications as spots open up daily? Or will it be a round of notifications on a weekly basis?
From what I've heard, they typically wait until all accepted applicants from the first round make their final decision and send out acceptances accordingly. The next round of acceptances will probably come on or around May 11th.

withdrew from the WL today - good luck everyone!!

Reactions: 2 users

I believe from last years thread people get 5 business days to respond to waitlist offers. So could be before that or after 5 business days.

Also it's my third time applying which I'm sure helped

Reactions: 6 users
Does anybody know if they send an acceptance packet in the mail?

Does anybody know if after you accept, do they send blackboard portal info? Or do you have to ask?

They send it in a separate email, at least they did for me.