2019-2020 LSU New Orleans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I would have them call to see. They forgot to put my apartment number on the letter, so there was a big delay. Another person on here had the same problem.
Sorry, he’s on the WL and waiting! Should’ve clarified.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got my letter today and am on the waitlist. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear and on the WL!

Reactions: 4 users
Does anybody know how the waitlist and the ranking works? Or the likelihood of getting off this late? I don’t know anybody at LSU directly and my friend who applied is on the waitlist and from Texas, so he isn’t really certain either. I’ll obviously be reapplying for next year but curious how LSU works compared to other schools!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got my letter today and am on the waitlist. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear and on the WL!
That's good to hear! Good luck! My roomate said I got a letter today but he didn't have a chance to check it before he went to work. Hopefully it's a WL

Does anybody know how the waitlist and the ranking works? Or the likelihood of getting off this late? I don’t know anybody at LSU directly and my friend who applied is on the waitlist and from Texas, so he isn’t really certain either. I’ll obviously be reapplying for next year but curious how LSU works compared to other schools!
I wish I knew! I have heard of some people getting off the waitlist 1-2 weeks before class starts.

In case your friend didn't know this, because I didn't: Shreveport's Commit to Enroll date is 7/5, by this date we have to leave all other waitlists/drop other acceptances. So if we don't hear back by the CTE date, then we have to remove ourselves from NOLA's waitlist. If not then we will have our acceptance forfeited by Shreveport.

In case your friend didn't know this, because I didn't: Shreveport's Commit to Enroll date is 7/5, by this date we have to leave all other waitlists/drop other acceptances. So if we don't hear back by the CTE date, then we have to remove ourselves from NOLA's waitlist. If not then we will have our acceptance forfeited by Shreveport.
Are you sure? Is there a source for this info? Also LSU Shreveport’s website says their commit to enroll date is July 8

Are you sure? Is there a source for this info? Also LSU Shreveport’s website says their commit to enroll date is July 8
You're probably looking at their 2020-2021 cycle page.
Here's a list of all school's CTE dates for the 2019-2020 cycle:

I'm hoping after 7/5, Shreveport will take me off their WL.

You're probably looking at their 2020-2021 cycle page.
Here's a list of all school's CTE dates for the 2019-2020 cycle:

I'm hoping after 7/5, Shreveport will take me off their WL.

Reddit says 7/5 and Shreveport's updated website says 7/8, I'm going to call tomorrow to check and make sure which one is right. I think there is going to be a ton of WL movement after the CTE date, I have hope for you!

Reddit says 7/5 and Shreveport's updated website says 7/8, I'm going to call tomorrow to check and make sure which one is right. I think there is going to be a ton of WL movement after the CTE date, I have hope for you!
Did you call?

For anyone still on WL: It looks like they are making final decisions. Got my rejection in the mail just now

• Sad
For anyone still on WL: It looks like they are making final decisions. Got my rejection in the mail just now
Same here, their letter was really poorly worded tho. It basically just says how the class is already full.

• Sad
Same here, their letter was really poorly worded tho. It basically just says how the class is already full.
Definitely, it didn't say I was rejected but they apologized and talked about reapplying so I got the gist lol
Best of luck to you in the future!