2019-2020 Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How many students does mucom accept per interview? Is everyone else then placed on alternate list and or rejected?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you guys get an email or just wait for the green check marks?

I waited for the green check marks which I have been doing daily. When MUCOM sends you the "Supplemental Application Received", they state "When the above items have been received, you will be notified, via the AMP portal, that your application file is complete. At that time, a member of our committee will review your application for an invitation to interview on campus."

I waited for the green check marks which I have been doing daily. When MUCOM sends you the "Supplemental Application Received", they state "When the above items have been received, you will be notified, via the AMP portal, that your application file is complete. At that time, a member of our committee will review your application for an invitation to interview on campus."

Ah I'm dumb lol. Thanks.

Did you guys get an email or just wait for the green check marks?
I finally got marked complete today. I only know that because I checked my portal after looking at this thread. Haven't received an email.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an II on 8/23 (complete 8/22) for this school and will be interviewing 9/27 if anyone else will be there! OOS :)

Reactions: 1 user
Still waiting on a II, I feel like my stats and app are in par with their matriculants. The waiting game is very nerve wracking though...

Random question, but why does Marian fit for white coat size the day of your interview?

All my little "check boxes" turned green a month ago so I assumed I was complete at that time... I just received an email today that I am now complete. WHAT!!! =/

All my little "check boxes" turned green a month ago so I assumed I was complete at that time... I just received an email today that I am now complete. WHAT!!! =/

Welp, add this to the list of my 2019 app cycle neurotic fears.

For anybody that has interviewed here already, what was your impression of the school and how was the interview? Interviewing here October 12.

Accepted today! Honestly really liked the school, got a great impression from faculty and students. I wish you all the best!

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone know how long between primary submission to receiving of a secondary?

II today - are there no more Saturday slots remaining? Does anyone know if more will be added in the future? Not sure if I'll be able to take a Friday off work.

Sigh was just put on pre interview hold

So did we come to a consensus that we get an email stating our application is complete, in addition to the green check marks?

So did we come to a consensus that we get an email stating our application is complete, in addition to the green check marks?
You'll get one. It just takes a while. I submitted my secondary 8/18 and didn't get my green check marks until 9/11 which is the day I also received the complete email.

You'll get one. It just takes a while. I submitted my secondary 8/18 and didn't get my green check marks until 9/11 which is the day I also received the complete email.

Thank you! I have had my green check marks since 9/9, but have yet to receive a complete email.

Actually, I just checked my emails and I misled you. I received the green check mark 9/11, but I never received a complete email from them. It was from a different school on that same day which is why I had thought that. I'd presume we're both complete and ready to go.