bent1993

2+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Got my first R this morning from MU-COM. Sent in my secondaries for MU-COM on August 6 and was marked complete on August 29. Not losing any sleep over this R. School was at the bottom of my list if I were to attend.
Not sure why you seem so angry, being rejected is a part of the process as well as a major part of life. Probably best that you mature a little and learn that lesson now. MU-COM is a pretty decent school, there will be others for you, though.

Aug 18, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
The admissions representative on this thread literally said there is no MMI and it would be two traditional interviews. The email from the school also gives info regarding interview day. The interview format has changed this year. You're working yourself up for no reason.
Alright.. you don’t have to be so rude my goodness. It’s a stressful process we are all going through, take it easy. Best of luck to you.

Sheeshtopher

2+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Anyone else seeing MUCOM ads on facebook?

Reactions: mnorth01

tuf13119

5+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
Not sure why you seem so angry, being rejected is a part of the process as well as a major part of life. Probably best that you mature a little and learn that lesson now. MU-COM is a pretty decent school, there will be others for you, though.
When did I say I was angry? I understand how this process works. I didn't even have to point out that I got the R, but I did so to help other students with general timeline questions.

Sheeshtopher

2+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
definitely did not seem angry. you could interpret this post to be salty, but didn't really come off that way. just my opinion tho!

Reactions: gettingthisnaan
Aug 5, 2019
Chicagoland
Status
Pre-Medical
I received a message this morning. MU is holding off on an interview decision until I send current semester transcripts. That is all well and good, but the reasoning for this request, as detailed in the letter, is that my GPA is "less competitive." I have maintained a 4.0 throughout my entire undergrad and ongoing prerequisite coursework... I requested some additional guidance from MU - we'll see! :unsure:

May 4, 2019
Status
Other Health Professions Student
Anybody interviewing this Saturday, October 12, that would want to meet up Friday and grab a bite to eat or something? Let me know if anybody is interested.

Oct 3, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Has anyone marked complete (green check marks on their portal) before or on 9/11 still not receive any confirmation email/interview decision?

Aug 5, 2019
Chicagoland
Status
Pre-Medical
Has anyone marked complete (green check marks on their portal) before or on 9/11 still not receive any confirmation email/interview decision?
I received a compete email on 9/8, and I am on hold for an interview decision until my fall semester transcript posts to AACOMAS.

Reactions: Osteopath17

michellesuzie

2+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
I had green check marks on my portal on 09/09 and just recently received the email on 10/07. They'll probably get back to you very soon!