Apr 28, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
THANK YOU FOR CALMING MY NERVES AND NOT THINKING I was the only one getting accepted and it was a mistake haha. :) Excited to be potential classmates!!
lol yeah I'm a hardcore sdn lurker but I felt your stress so I had to chime in. Good luck to everyone else still waiting! Hopefully you will hear back today!

About the Ads

aayz345

2+ Year Member
Jan 2, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
I called admissions today and they said they would be sending emails starting today and up until next week. Didn’t say anything about phone calls for MD only

FuturePedsDoc1993

2+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Feb 24, 2020
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
mine says you will receive a decision shortly etc... I didn't know they sent out post II rejections but an earlier post alluded to that. kind of nervous now lol. has anyone been alternate listed?

FuturePedsDoc1993

2+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Jul 7, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I'm getting this message "Your applications and interview report will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine." and it says this may take 4-6 weeks. interviewed second week of March

Reactions: jewel98
About the Ads
Jun 2, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I interviewed March 9th and 10th and my status is "We hope you enjoy your visit to our campus. Your final Admissions Committee decision will be available shortly. Contact the admissions office at 305-243-3234 1585260871091.png or [email protected] if you do not receive a telephone call, an e-mail or a letter within seven days."

Reactions: AnotherPreMed96
Jul 7, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I interviewed March 9th and 10th and my status is "We hope you enjoy your visit to our campus. Your final Admissions Committee decision will be available shortly. Contact the admissions office at 305-243-3234 View attachment 299879 or [email protected] if you do not receive a telephone call, an e-mail or a letter within seven days."
So I'm guessing they didn't even look at my file yet :( . Gives me hope though...not rejected lol

Jan 21, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
I'm getting this message "Your applications and interview report will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine." and it says this may take 4-6 weeks. interviewed second week of March
I interviewed around the same time and I have the same message!

Reactions: Bellefanm
Feb 5, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Have any interviewees from early Feb or before not received an admissions decision email yet? My portal has been stuck on "your final admissions committee decision will be available shortly" for over a month. Wonder if that's a silent rejection.

Dec 11, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Could someone post a link to the facebook group for accepted students, I'm having trouble finding it!

About the Ads
Jan 30, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Are we supposed to get a confirmation email after responding to confirm a spot on the alternate list, or should I assume my spot is confirmed by replying to the email?

rdyotz

2+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2017
Arizona
Status
interviewed march 16th and thanks so much!
Congrats!

Inundating you with questions (I also interviewed that day). Did they ever update your portal to say that you will hear in the next 7 days?

Mar 26, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Congrats!

Inundating you with questions (I also interviewed that day). Did they ever update your portal to say that you will hear in the next 7 days?
thank you! and nah it still says "We hope you enjoy your visit to our campus. Your final Admissions Committee decision will be available shortly. Contact the admissions office.."

Attachments

About the Ads

rdyotz

2+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2017
Arizona
Status
Haha, mines at: "
Your applications and interview report will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.

Decisions are usually made within 4-6 weeks of the interview. You will be notified by cell phone, e-mail and/or standard mail."

Oh Miami... I am not sure if that means my interviewer(s) have not turned in reports. Will wait and see I guess.

Reactions: swimsailski
Jan 21, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Haha, mines at: "
Your applications and interview report will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.

Decisions are usually made within 4-6 weeks of the interview. You will be notified by cell phone, e-mail and/or standard mail."

Oh Miami... I am not sure if that means my interviewer(s) have not turned in reports. Will wait and see I guess.
Same :/

Feb 24, 2020
Status
still at "your final admissions decision will be available shortly" (early march interview) I'm so confused

Reactions: AnotherPreMed96

coconutmango

2+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Are we supposed to get a confirmation email after responding to confirm a spot on the alternate list, or should I assume my spot is confirmed by replying to the email?
Was alternate listed the last decision day and got an email confirmation for my spot the day after I replied!

Reactions: kaleidoscopedreams
Feb 24, 2020
Status
Hello everyone! I interviewed in Feb and was told we would get an answer March 25th. I just called to confirm cuz I haven't heard anything -- they will be calling and emailing acceptances and alternate lists through the end of next week. So we can't panic yet
thanks so much for calling and letting us know such a relief to hear!!

Feb 4, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi everyone! So i was accepted MD back in January and I am currently re-thinking everything about MD/MPH. Admissions office told me I have until next week to apply and I wondering if anyone can give me some feedback (current students or anyone who wants to chime in). I have a genuine interest in public health but I am not 100% sure about it. Thanks! (sorry if this is kind of broad lol)

Nov 14, 2019
Status
Medical Student
Hi everyone! So i was accepted MD back in January and I am currently re-thinking everything about MD/MPH. Admissions office told me I have until next week to apply and I wondering if anyone can give me some feedback (current students or anyone who wants to chime in). I have a genuine interest in public health but I am not 100% sure about it. Thanks! (sorry if this is kind of broad lol)
Not sure if we’ve messaged before but you can Pm Me if you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 31, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Opposite issue here; love public health but realistically I’d want to do derm so the cost/ year away from research departments making me want to do just MD. Also thought of being West Palm M2 makes me sad lol

Reactions: Detailsmatter

tinfoilforests

Gunnery Sergeant Mrs. Tinfoil
Feb 21, 2019
Status
Medical Student
Opposite issue here; love public health but realistically I’d want to do derm so the cost/ year away from research departments making me want to do just MD. Also thought of being West Palm M2 makes me sad lol
So are you gonna be my derm-gunning AND volleyball friend? We’re going to be unstoppable.

Reactions: Icebird
About the Ads