premed20172017

2+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2018
Has anyone who interviewed after 1/16 heard anything yet? It seems like they may not be as slow as they were expecting.

About the Ads

premed20172017

2+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2018
idk if they are going in order though since i interviewed 1/7 and haven’t heard anything
Ok thanks! Good luck to you!

Reactions: Acm8989 and EDVIP
Aug 6, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
did anyone interview after the 6th but before the 13th? based on SDN posts i feel like my interview date was skipped haha

Dec 17, 2018
did anyone interview after the 6th but before the 13th? based on SDN posts i feel like my interview date was skipped haha
Individual apps are not voted on in order. thats not how admissions committees work

Nov 7, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Waitlisted, interviewed 1/16

Does anyone know what the unranked waitlist means? Will it still be rolling or will they batch decisions around April/May?
Judging by last years thread, it looks like they will batch decisions around April/May.

Nov 7, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Reactions: 2020_vision
About the Ads

notthrowingawaymyshot

MD Class of 2024 (◠‿◠✿)
2+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2017
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Received an II this morning. Dates from next week until March.

Will be declining but I hope it goes to one of you. Best wishes!
When were you complete if you don’t mind me asking? And were you ever put on hold? Just wondering because I was complete really early and have no hold just silence from them still...

Engrailed

My hands are so dry.
Jun 8, 2019
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
When were you complete if you don’t mind me asking? And were you ever put on hold? Just wondering because I was complete really early and have no hold just silence from them still...
Complete on 8/31 or so.
Never put on hold. I never sent any updates or anything.
They had at least 5-6 dates. I hope you get one!

Aug 6, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I just called admissions since I interviewed 6 weeks ago, just to check on the status. they said it will be 6-8 weeks for everyone!

Reactions: osmosis2019
Jul 25, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
II today. Complete 8/22, never put on hold, didn't send an update. Am I correct in assuming this is for a waitlist spot or are they still accepting students outright?

About the Ads
Aug 6, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
That's what I was thinking as well. I'll likely be turning down the invite - good luck to everyone still waiting!
They may have only sent out waitlist results and not accepted/rejected since many people haven’t heard yet even on the same dates as ppl who said they were waitlisted. Idk! If you like the school, there is no harm in trying! don’t skip based on assumptions on here, none of us actually know anything for sure

kingdomheart

2+ Year Member
Aug 3, 2016
Status
Medical Student
They may have only sent out waitlist results and not accepted/rejected since many people haven’t heard yet even on the same dates as ppl who said they were waitlisted. Idk! If you like the school, there is no harm in trying! don’t skip based on assumptions on here, none of us actually know anything for sure
PLUS their waitlist is not ranked according to their website.
Their website doesnt mention anything about interviewing for waitlists. You could call to ask maybe

Sep 29, 2019
New York, NY
Status
Pre-Medical
Grateful to be interviewing here soon. Is there a lot of walking throughout the interview day?

Reactions: Wakanda70
Feb 10, 2020
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Interviewed exactly 4 weeks ago, this next 2-4 weeks is gonna be rough. Especially since i have no A's and am waiting on 3 post interview decisions:nailbiting:

Reactions: lalano1230
About the Ads
Dec 10, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Waitlisted just now. Interviewed 1/30.

mwsapphire

Office of the medical examiner.
2+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Did anyone who got the hold here last month get the axe yet?

Jul 25, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
For the interview, does anyone know if the informal breakfast is mandatory and if you're supposed to be there at 8:45 on the dot?

Aug 6, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
For the interview, does anyone know if the informal breakfast is mandatory and if you're supposed to be there at 8:45 on the dot?
You sign in so I would recommend going! and I would just recommend being punctual and engaged the whole time since it is an interview although I don’t think they are keeping track of when you show up. there were students there who claim they aren’t part of the interview

About the Ads