2019-2020 Pennsylvania State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Here’s a question. Out of everyone who was complete Mid-July and hasn’t heard anything, is anyone a first-time applicant? Maybe they hold re-applicants till later in the cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

Here’s a question. Out of everyone who was complete Mid-July and hasn’t heard anything, is anyone a first-time applicant? Maybe they hold re-applicants till later in the cycle.
First time here. 7/25ish complete. Nothing.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a reapplicant, but as I said previously I had issues with my LoRs and I feel that's the only reason I got a complete email (7/19). Otherwise radio silence.

II today! OOS, LM 69 with good EC's. Complete 7/19. Only available dates are December

Reactions: 6 users
OOS, just got an II, but there is only one date in dec and its during my finals week. does anybody know if they will add more dates in the future?

Reactions: 2 users
II just now! Only date available was in December.

Reactions: 3 users
do they take ITA? can u do ITA for a few weeks?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
anyone know how long it takes for the adcom to make a decision here?

anyone know how long it takes for the adcom to make a decision here?
My friend who interviewed here last year literally did not hear back for over 5 months... I felt so bad! (Although n=1 and hopefully most decisions don't take that long)

My friend who interviewed here last year literally did not hear back for over 5 months... I felt so bad! (Although n=1 and hopefully most decisions don't take that long)
Goodness I hope it doesn't take that long. I believe my interviewer said sometime around 6 weeks, but I neglected to write it down so I'm not 100% certain about that number.

Interviewed here recently and completely forgot to get my interviewers' emails when I was in there so I can send a thank-you letter. I couldn't find them online either and there's no place to upload in the portal. Anyone have any tips on what I should do?

Interviewed here recently and completely forgot to get my interviewers' emails when I was in there so I can send a thank-you letter. I couldn't find them online either and there's no place to upload in the portal. Anyone have any tips on what I should do?
Email it to the admissions office and ask them to forward it to your interviewers?

hey, how would you describe the interview experience? And do you thinkreading through your amcas application and secondaries was enough? Was it stressful?

R just now, complete 8/6. Good luck to everyone still in the running :)

• Sad
No interview R just now complete 7/31 LM 67. I heard they weren't super into their own undergrads but it still feels harsh hahaha.

Getting informed isn't "status update" instead subject: Interview Denied

Best of luck to everyone still shooting for the moon!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Hold just now! Complete mid July

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hold! Complete mid July OOS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got an R, so I think the hold can't be a silent rejection, cuz they do rejection rejections!

• Sad
is PSU's hold the same as GW's or is it a soft R?

Just got placed on hold. I was complete 7/18. IS

• Sad
Hold just now. Complete 8/6

• Sad
Sigh ... placed on hold for interview just now.. this is my 5th ‘placed on hold’. Hopefully they get back to me soon.

completed 9/4

• Sad

lol did anyone get an II or was this just a wave of sadness for literally every emailed applicant ?

lol did anyone get an II or was this just a wave of sadness for literally every emailed applicant ?

thats literally what it seems like LOL

• Haha
On hold, complete late July