2019-2020 Rutgers, New Jersey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted! Does anyone know when second look is?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who got in ED or know for sure that they are going to NJMS going to go to the second look day? Given that you are already locked in

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who got in ED or know for sure that they are going to NJMS going to go to the second look day? Given that you are already locked in

I am cause they are going to talk about financial aid and activities to get involved it once school starts.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed back around mid Nov. Haven’t heard back yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know when people in the past typically hear about scholarships/financial aid from NJMS?

Reactions: 3 users
Priority Alternate List as of 2/13 (not handing out the love on Valentine's day!) I interviewed the first week of January and was complete in July, LM 68

Priority Alternate List as of 2/13 (not handing out the love on Valentine's day!) I interviewed the first week of January and was complete in July, LM 68
Did you get an e-mail from admissions notifying you to check your decision?

Did you get an e-mail from admissions notifying you to check your decision?
No, it was just an email informing me of my status. I did not have to check my portal or anything besides the email.

Does NJMS inform applicants if they've been rejected after an interview?

Does NJMS inform applicants if they've been rejected after an interview?
I'm not sure. I think they tend to put people on regular waitlist. Friend of mine had told me they rarely actually "reject" someone post interview

Does anyone actually get off the regular (not priority) waitlist?

wait lols I like forgot I interviewed here in November but then realized I haven't heard anything since so checked my email and portal, and no communication....? Is this a thing, or do they wait for applicants to show interest by writing a letter or something?

wait lols I like forgot I interviewed here in November but then realized I haven't heard anything since so checked my email and portal, and no communication....? Is this a thing, or do they wait for applicants to show interest by writing a letter or something?
I emailed admissions when I hadn’t heard back. Also interviewed in Nov. ending up getting that A

I emailed admissions when I hadn’t heard back. Also interviewed in Nov. ending up getting that A
How long did you wait before you emailed admissions? And how long after contacting them did you get that A?

How long did you wait before you emailed admissions? And how long after contacting them did you get that A?
I emailed them like beginning February...which was months after my interview. Got the call like within a week from that

I emailed them like beginning February...which was months after my interview. Got the call like within a week from that
I interviewed months ago too so I'll try that as well. Was your email more of an update or were you just asking about your status?

Also, thanks for replying to my other messages above!

anyone know when interviews go until? (or if they're over?)
I checked my emails and they said that interviews go through March and they will notify if they will not be interviewing March as well. So it seems there's still a small chance, but I wouldn't count on it.

Got placed on the Priority Alternate List today. I interviewed back in November

lol NJMS is so disrespectful with their interview process and letting the candidates know.
Maybe they just haven’t been able to meet due to the precautions regarding Covid-19?

So i got a prelim financial aid basically saying 40k in loans. Just wondering if anybody else got that and if any scholarships came out with it

So i got a prelim financial aid basically saying 40k in loans. Just wondering if anybody else got that and if any scholarships came out with it

I got my prelim letter. And I'm pretty sure scholarships come after that and via email first.

How do we accept it and can we anticipate more aid? Since this is just enough to cover tuition and not anything else (housing, books, etc)

How do we accept it and can we anticipate more aid? Since this is just enough to cover tuition and not anything else (housing, books, etc)
I believe you can borrow up to the cost of attendance and that will cover housing books etc. people can correct me if im wrong.

If you go to your my Rutgers portal you can see your prelim award and then the COA and later on once it’s closer and time to pay bills you will have the option to borrow more from private loan companies.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Hi folks! How do I withdraw myself from the Waitlist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: