2019-2020 South Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats to those accepted! Did you guys interview for CORE or SELECT?

Members don't see this ad :)
Any early September’s hear yet?

Reactions: 3 users
interviewed early september and haven't heard anything yet :/ holding on to my phone for dear life!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was select in PA, but they explicitly told us they didn’t know about time tables

Reactions: 1 user
Oh my gosh. I just got an email telling me to apply to USF...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
interviewed early september and haven't heard anything yet :/ holding on to my phone for dear life!
Same, but Dr Daniel did explicitly tell us that he's going to be in California and because of the time difference he'll be calling til like 11pm eastern time.

or maybe i'm just telling myself that to comfort myself because i haven't gotten a call yet

Reactions: 6 users
has anyone else heard anything

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Kinda strange only two ppl posted about acceptances... does that mean almost all of us got waitlisted??

Kinda strange only two ppl posted about acceptances... does that mean almost all of us got waitlisted??
Nah, the 2 people who posted were from Aug interviews (if I remember correctly), so don't stress unless you were literally the first round of interviews, and even then, don't stress, you were on the first round of interviews.

Were you Core or select?

ETA it would appear the additional post of acceptance with "full scholarship" was bogus and has been removed. So only one reported acceptance from USF today?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Application withdrawn today. BOL to everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
Most likely they delayed calls. If they had interviews yesterday and the dean was traveling, maybe they decided today would be better. You guys who interviewed early seem amazing both stat and in personality. So I’d be shocked no one would get an acceptance. Keep that optimism!

has anyone from the CORE program application gotten a call yet today?

Just got the call, accepted!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Any of my SELECT friends that interviewed in September hear anything?

Reactions: 1 user