Aug 12, 2019
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
I didn’t get one of those with my letter from MMC back in November :nailbiting:

Jan 15, 2020
Status
I didn’t get one of those with my letter from MMC back in November :nailbiting:
I got this like 2 weeks ago in the mail, they prob hadn’t picked a date yet back in November when you got your letter

About the Ads

VaishS

2+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
eswdcvvjkb i interviewed end of jan and they said we wouldn't get decisions until MARCH

dying

also worried interviewing this late means less chances of an A :((((

Aug 12, 2019
Status
I got this like 2 weeks ago in the mail, they prob hadn’t picked a date yet back in November when you got your letter
Ah okay, good point. I shall keep checking my mailbox. (1y)

May 21, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
regular track revisit day is april 16! any current/admitted students know what the schedule is for that day and what it entails? just so i know when to book my flights. thanks!

Nov 21, 2019
Status
Sorry if this has been asked or is common sense. For Boston, is it one-on-ones? and are there 2 or am i just making that up

About the Ads
Nov 4, 2019
Status
Nothing came in yet....
Same thing happened to me. Definitely call the admissions office to check because if you haven't, it means that AAMC dropped the ball. The school sends a list of their current admits to AAMC who then passes it on to Certiphi.

Edit: For those wondering, this is regarding not yet receiving a Certiphi email.

Nov 4, 2019
Status
regular track revisit day is april 16! any current/admitted students know what the schedule is for that day and what it entails? just so i know when to book my flights. thanks!
Just curious, where did you get that date? Was something sent out in the mail?

mwsapphire

Office of the medical examiner.
2+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
A student I met here said they got their invite in Febuary for an Interview date in March and got a straight accept- cycle is still going. Anybody complete in Sept get an R/interview invite yet? I know it's been 4 months since I've been complete but Tufts is so known for sending swift R's so I just dont know...

tessellations

just your friendly neighborhood mast cell
2+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2015
Sassachusetts
Status
A student I met here said they got their invite in Febuary for an Interview date in March and got a straight accept- cycle is still going. Anybody complete in Sept get an R/interview invite yet? I know it's been 4 months since I've been complete but Tufts is so known for sending swift R's so I just dont know...
I submitted 8/21 and have heard nothing from Tufts.

May 17, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
I submitted 8/21 and have heard nothing from Tufts.
7/17 and nothing here! I'm pretty local, meaning if they asked me to attend an interview tomorrow, I could get myself together and head up there. So Tufts, if you're reading this, hmu.

tessellations

just your friendly neighborhood mast cell
2+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2015
Sassachusetts
Status
7/17 and nothing here! I'm pretty local, meaning if they asked me to attend an interview tomorrow, I could get myself together and head up there. So Tufts, if you're reading this, hmu.
Same here, lol! Hit me up Tufts and I'll be there pronto :laugh:

mwsapphire

2+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
It could be that " still deciding and seeing what then rest of the applicant pool will look like".
That, or depending on your app, yield protection.

About the Ads

Rowan97

2+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Same thing happened to me. Definitely call the admissions office to check because if you haven't, it means that AAMC dropped the ball. The school sends a list of their current admits to AAMC who then passes it on to Certiphi.

Edit: For those wondering, this is regarding not yet receiving a Certiphi email.
Yeah i called them and they told me they are following up with AAMC cuz they'd already sent the request :O

mwsapphire

2+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical

mwsapphire

2+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical

DJ_MD

It doesn't have to be fun to be fun
5+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2014
Massachusetts
Status
Medical Student
FWIW I know several people who interviewed in Feb and are in the MD class currently. They will continue to send invites this month as people cancel but probably not too many more.

mwsapphire

2+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
FWIW I know several people who interviewed in Feb and are in the MD class currently. They will continue to send invites this month as people cancel but probably not too many more.
I can hang on to my no-R hope for the 4.5 mo. I've been complete though :phantom: ( they do communicate those just via email, right?)
And yes I know not many more but it seems like it definitely a possibility and not to lose hope.

About the Ads

DJ_MD

It doesn't have to be fun to be fun
5+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2014
Massachusetts
Status
Medical Student
I can hang on to my no-R hope for the 4.5 mo. I've been complete though :phantom: ( they do communicate those just via email, right?)
And yes I know not many more but it seems like it definitely a possibility and not to lose hope.
Yes, they do communicate that via email. Definitely don’t lose hope, I just wanted to give you a realistic outlook. It ain’t over till it’s over... This whole process is such a crapshoot.

Sep 9, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Here we goooo

Oct 18, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
R! Complete July

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gunner526

5+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2013