2019-2020 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A student I met here said they got their invite in Febuary for an Interview date in March and got a straight accept- cycle is still going. Anybody complete in Sept get an R/interview invite yet? I know it's been 4 months since I've been complete but Tufts is so known for sending swift R's so I just dont know...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
A student I met here said they got their invite in Febuary for an Interview date in March and got a straight accept- cycle is still going. Anybody complete in Sept get an R/interview invite yet? I know it's been 4 months since I've been complete but Tufts is so known for sending swift R's so I just dont know...

I submitted 8/21 and have heard nothing from Tufts.

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users
I submitted 8/21 and have heard nothing from Tufts.

7/17 and nothing here! I'm pretty local, meaning if they asked me to attend an interview tomorrow, I could get myself together and head up there. So Tufts, if you're reading this, hmu.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
7/17 and nothing here! I'm pretty local, meaning if they asked me to attend an interview tomorrow, I could get myself together and head up there. So Tufts, if you're reading this, hmu.

Same here, lol! Hit me up Tufts and I'll be there pronto :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
It could be that " still deciding and seeing what then rest of the applicant pool will look like".
That, or depending on your app, yield protection.

Same thing happened to me. Definitely call the admissions office to check because if you haven't, it means that AAMC dropped the ball. The school sends a list of their current admits to AAMC who then passes it on to Certiphi.

Edit: For those wondering, this is regarding not yet receiving a Certiphi email.

Yeah i called them and they told me they are following up with AAMC cuz they'd already sent the request :O

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

FWIW I know several people who interviewed in Feb and are in the MD class currently. They will continue to send invites this month as people cancel but probably not too many more.

Reactions: 4 users
FWIW I know several people who interviewed in Feb and are in the MD class currently. They will continue to send invites this month as people cancel but probably not too many more.
I can hang on to my no-R hope for the 4.5 mo. I've been complete though :phantom: ( they do communicate those just via email, right?)
And yes I know not many more but it seems like it definitely a possibility and not to lose hope.

I can hang on to my no-R hope for the 4.5 mo. I've been complete though :phantom: ( they do communicate those just via email, right?)
And yes I know not many more but it seems like it definitely a possibility and not to lose hope.

Yes, they do communicate that via email. Definitely don’t lose hope, I just wanted to give you a realistic outlook. It ain’t over till it’s over... This whole process is such a crapshoot.

• Sad
R by email just now. Good luck to you all!

• Sad
Pre-II R as well, complete mid July

• Sad
Rejected! Good luck to everyone :D

• Sad
Wow 2 in one day! R

• Sad
Pre II R
Complete 10/19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad
Just got the hard R. Wasn't expecting this since I got at least a WL here last cycle.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Pre II R just now, complete early July. All I have to say is FINALLY, really kept me on my toes there.

• Sad
Pre-II R, complete late July

• Sad
Pre-II R, complete 7/17. My designated med school application email has been seeing some action today. First USC and now Tufts...

• Sad
Pre-II R complete mid August :(

• Sad
fat pre-II R

• Sad
Joining the pre-II R gang, complete 7/30

• Sad
+n on pre-II R. Good luck, friends!

• Sad
Pre-II R, complete 7/3. Good luck to those still in the running!

• Sad
To those who got a hard R, I hope you get an II somewhere else !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 3 users
Between this and UMASS I'm gonna barf when I open my email...

R. Disappointed but waiting to hear from 2 schools Post II. Any and all prayers and good vibes welcome, please and thank you haha.

• Sad
Reactions: 12 users
+1 on Pre-interview R

Good luck everyone else!

• Sad
R, complete 9/13 ish.

• Sad