May 17, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Pre-II R, complete 7/17. My designated med school application email has been seeing some action today. First USC and now Tufts...

About the Ads
About the Ads

mwsapphire

Office of the medical examiner.
2+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Between this and UMASS I'm gonna barf when I open my email...

mwsapphire

2+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
R, complete 9/13 ish.

Mar 27, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Pre-II R, complete 7/3. Good luck to those still in the running!
+1
Not super surprised, given it's February, but it was courteous of them to notify us.

• Sad
Reactions: tessellations

CaptainWEMT

Directorate of Disgruntled Cat Toys
2+ Year Member
May 14, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Survivors, we need to regroup. Let’s also have a moment of silence for our fallen brothers and sisters.
Amen to that. Silence since since completion on 7/28.

About the Ads

VaishS

2+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Do you think they’re done sending out IIs

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
yeah seems like it. On the interview invite calendar all of the march dates are filled and there is just a Feb 26th date open (most definitely a random cancellation)

Aug 2, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
:eyebrow: I am anticipating a pre-II R, but I guess it's in the back room, and they need to go get it first ...

stressedandpremed

2+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2018
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Still silence, complete since mid-August. Unclear if they're just spacing out their final pre-II R's in batches to not overwhelm their server or if some of us are still inexplicably on hold?

tessellations

just your friendly neighborhood mast cell
2+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2015
Sassachusetts
Status
Still silence, complete since mid-August. Unclear if they're just spacing out their final pre-II R's in batches to not overwhelm their server or if some of us are still inexplicably on hold?
+1, wondering the same thing.

Apr 16, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Pre-II R. Also on Friday, but just getting around to posting. Actually got it after finishing an interview at my state school so it could have been worse. LM 69.7, OOS, ORM, complete 10/8, sent an update about two weeks ago. Good luck crew!

• Sad
Reactions: tessellations

mwsapphire

2+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Pre-II R. Also on Friday, but just getting around to posting. Actually got it after finishing an interview at my state school so it could have been worse. LM 69.7, OOS, ORM, complete 10/8, sent an update about two weeks ago. Good luck crew!
Same, interviewed at state school before the axe from here so counting my blessings.

About the Ads
Jun 2, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
This has probably already been asked/answered, but does anybody know where we send/how to upload financial aid information (e.g. signed 1040s, W2s, etc)? Are we supposed to just email or fax it? Doesn’t really seem secure...

walterwhite3556

5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
This has probably already been asked/answered, but does anybody know where we send/how to upload financial aid information (e.g. signed 1040s, W2s, etc)? Are we supposed to just email or fax it? Doesn’t really seem secure...
Fax or snail mail. It says it on the application. I sent all mine in one packet via snail mail.

Reactions: glini22e
Jan 17, 2019
Has anyone been accepted after being deferred this cycle? I know the deferred list turns into a waitlist come May, but I was curious if what they said in the email was true that we might actually get accepted before that?

Jun 2, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Has anyone been accepted after being deferred this cycle? I know the deferred list turns into a waitlist come May, but I was curious if what they said in the email was true that we might actually get accepted before that?
I saw one person who was accepted after being deferred. I'm still hoping It could happen, but know that It will most likely turn into a waitlist :/

Nov 4, 2019
Status
He really enjoys it! He also loves Maine, so it was an easy choice for him. He's actually getting ready to start dedicated I think, and then moves to Maine this April.

Jan 17, 2019
Anyone know when the next committee meeting is? Hoping to see some decisions for those of us who have been deferred!
I think it's the last Wed/Thurs of each month, so people should hear back around March 2nd. TBH though, I'm not very optimistic for us deferred folk. It seems like it just turns into a waitlist that has unpredictable movement. :/

Oct 3, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
I think it's the last Wed/Thurs of each month, so people should hear back around March 2nd. TBH though, I'm not very optimistic for us deferred folk. It seems like it just turns into a waitlist that has unpredictable movement. :/
Sadly, I think you're probably right. Thanks for the info though!

About the Ads