2019-2020 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II. I was complete 8/16 and put under review 9/3. Thanks! Fingers crossed for my other interviews :).
Complete 8/24, under review 9/5, nothing. The devastation is coming...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Reeeejected just now. Under review 8/19

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
I interviewed 10/7 and still haven’t heard... anyone else in a similar situation / know what to expect? Tulane is definitely my favorite school

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my secondaries 10/20 and got the ur application is complete and under review just today. Did it take that long for anyone else? And also how long is the estimated time from under review to a decision for II or rejection?

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my secondaries 10/20 and got the ur application is complete and under review just today. Did it take that long for anyone else? And also how long is the estimated time from under review to a decision for II or rejection?

Submitted 9/30 and still in progress so I guess thats a good sign for you

ACCEPTED! Got the email last night, interviewed on 10/21

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Any other 10/25 interviewees nervously biting their nails now? Lol

Any other 10/21 interviewees furiously refreshing their emails?

• Haha
Just got an "Acceptance Range" email. Interviewed 10/07

• Sad
Got acceptance range (Waitlist) email as well. Interviewed 10/14

Were there any acceptance emails today? Or if I interviewed 10/14 am I just waiting for the acceptance range/rejection email?

My application was complete around mid-September, and it is still not even under review. This doesn't seem normal.

My application was complete around mid-September, and it is still not even under review. This doesn't seem normal.
My mid august app was put under review like last week or the week before. The waiting sucks, but I'm sure you'll be under review soon.

I interviewed 10/7 and still haven’t heard... anyone else in a similar situation / know what to expect? Tulane is definitely my favorite school
Interviewed 9/20 and still nothing. Exactly two months!! At least no R yet ...

Submitted secondary in early/mid Sept and just received the "complete and under review" email today lolol

Update: just got the "complete and under review" email. If you're watching, I'd like an interview also.

Hi all,

I've been in the following status for months (see below). I called the office of admissions 1 month ago and all the assistant told me was "you're complete" but unsure if as of that time very moment or before that. CASPer score did not release until early October. Never received official complete email. Should I call again?

1574463023861.png

Attachments

• 1574462961816.png
    1574462961816.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 84
Hi all,

I've been in the following status for months (see below). I called the office of admissions 1 month ago and all the assistant told me was "you're complete" but unsure as if at that time or before that. Should I call again?

View attachment 287106
Complete = they have all of your essays, scores, LORs, etc.
In Progress = they're actively reviewing your app

So, you are complete, but they're just not reading your app quite yet. It'll happen soon. Good luck!

Reactions: 4 users
Hi all,

I've been in the following status for months (see below). I called the office of admissions 1 month ago and all the assistant told me was "you're complete" but unsure if as of that time very moment or before that. CASPer score did not release until early October. Never received official complete email. Should I call again?

View attachment 287106
You'll get an email when your app is actually under review. The notes on the portal say that they don't accept phone calls regarding the status of your application, so hang in there! Most of the people on this thread have waited months before they received the "complete and under review" email.

Reactions: 2 users

So, you are complete, but they're just not reading your app quite yet. It'll happen soon. Good luck!

Thank you so much for the clarification!

You'll get an email when your app is actually under review. The notes on the portal say that they don't accept phone calls regarding the status of your application, so hang in there! Most of the people on this thread have waited months before they received the "complete and under review" email.

Thanks for the prompt response and clarification! It helps a lot! As a late applicant I know its going to be a huge waiting game. I have a friend who is a current MS1 at Tulane (or T1 as they call it) and he said early apps are everything but still worth shooting my shot with my high service background. I also had the privilege of meeting the director of admissions 2 weeks about at the AAMC conference and said the same, to be patient and as of now, no news is good news. But the status made me kind of skeptical, so thanks for clarifying that!

Update: Received Tulane email this morning that my app is complete and under review!!

Received an email on how to apply to MD/MPH program. Probably can expect the others soon. Can’t believe this is happening

R today. Complete 10/6, Under Review 11/5.

OOS, MCAT 516 GPA 3.95, LM 74

Thank goodness for an early A at another school, or that one might have crushed my spirits.

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
When have people been hearing responses after going under review? I've been under review for several weeks now and just want to mentally prepare myself for how long this portion will likely take.

When have people been hearing responses after going under review? I've been under review for several weeks now and just want to mentally prepare myself for how long this portion will likely take.
it took 7 weeks for me to be put on hold. There were people that were only on review for 4 days and some that were on review for 3 months. I don't want to be a downer, but at this point most decisions will be a hold for interview.