2019-2020 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ohhhhh, So they sent it to literally everybody and not just those accepted?

Ngl, the Medical Humanities focus does look cool though

Mine wasn’t for the joint program, just the MS. I hate-read the email once I realized what it was and it does look pretty cool (although it’s 2 yrs and $$$$)

Members don't see this ad.

Put on hold today for an interview invite, went under review 9/17 and was complete early August

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Complete 7/22
Under Review 8/22
Hold for Possible Interview 12/9

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anybody tell me how I might access it? Is there a link or do I just search it on FB? Want to make sure it’s the right one
Search FB. There’s not going to be multiple Tulane class of 2024 groups. Congrats!

Anyone else complete since August and not receive a pre-II hold?

For those that heard back post-interview, how long did it take?
I'm still waiting for Mid-November. From what I've seen, it looks like people around early November and Halloween are hearing right now. I creeped through last cycle's and I think a big wave of decisions came out like December 21st

Sorry if this has already been addressed but does anyone know if the “Hold for Possible Interview” has had good movement in the past in terms of getting an II eventually?

Reactions: 4 users
Sorry if this has already been addressed but does anyone know if the “Hold for Possible Interview” has had good movement in the past in terms of getting an II eventually?
I'd probably comb through last years thread. See a few people that have the same status in this thread a few months ago but didn't see any follow up.

Is Tulane on that spreadsheet? I can't find it
Oh, you're right it's not! Sorry, didn't even look. MSAR says:

interviewed:
62 instate, 530 out of state
matriculated: 28 in state, 155 out of state
So post II matriculant percentage is 45% in state and 29% out of state
But that's matriculant, no data on accepted that I know of. The post-II accepted rate would be higher though especially for out of state.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Oh, you're right it's not! Sorry, didn't even look. MSAR says:

interviewed:

62 instate, 530 out of state
matriculated: 28 in state, 155 out of state
So post II matriculant percentage is 45% in state and 29% out of state
But that's matriculant, no data on accepted that I know of. The post-II accepted rate would be higher though especially for out of state.
No worries, thank you for the info though!

@limeyguydr This doesn't show the rate for Tulane and several other schools, FYI. If this gets addressed please let me know! I'm curious too. Thanks for taking the time and effort to make these spreadsheets, it's been so helpful for everyone this cycle.
Tulane chooses not to participate in USWNR rankings and data, I believe, which is where this data comes from.

For those who have interviewed here, did the day really end at 2:30PM? trying to find flights...

For those who have interviewed here, did the day really end at 2:30PM? trying to find flights...
I think mine was a little after three. Expect the travel to the airport to take longer than you expect

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you for being so helpful!!
Probably about 30 minutes with good traffic. I drove to NOLA so I didn’t have to deal with it

In the afternoon to rush hour this commute can be worse. Up to an hour. We got out slightly before 2:30 and the traffic was excellent, took maybe 20 minutes. However, a lot of people commute to the city to take their kids to private schools and after they get out (around 3) they commute back home, which is when the traffic really starts building up.

@limeyguydr This doesn't show the rate for Tulane and several other schools, FYI. If this gets addressed please let me know! I'm curious too. Thanks for taking the time and effort to make these spreadsheets, it's been so helpful for everyone this cycle.
Tulane chooses not to participate in USWNR rankings and data, I believe, which is where this data comes from.
What @Jeremy Bearimy said is correct. Several schools are not on here because they are unranked for various reasons (don't participate, newer school, etc)

Any holds turn to II’s here this cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For post labor day submitters: just received an under review email today.

Just accepted! Interviewed 11/4 OOS

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Does anyone know about how PSP applicants are processed?

I interviewed 10/4 and have heard nothing. When do they make decisions on PSP?

Update: Official R this morning + biomed grad email.
Goodluck to every one else and congrats to those admitted!

1576601081367.jpeg

looks like they'll be getting to mine any minute now...