noladancegirl

2+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2017
I know Tulane doesn't do a second look weekend, but can any current students or anyone else comment on if there is some sort of open house? I'd love to return to get a refresher on things again before commit to enroll.
Got an email today that there’s a second look for MD/MBA on April 3rd that includes a look at the med school. Good even if you aren’t interested the the MBA imo

whe96

2+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
For those of us who are in the class of 2024 but don't use facebook, is there another way to find future roommates? I heard at my interview that there's usually a spreadsheet for each class where you can enter in your contact info, etc. and find people who are also planning their living arrangements for the upcoming year

About the Ads
Sep 1, 2019
Status
Medical Student
For those of us who are in the class of 2024 but don't use facebook, is there another way to find future roommates? I heard at my interview that there's usually a spreadsheet for each class where you can enter in your contact info, etc. and find people who are also planning their living arrangements for the upcoming year
One of us in the group can post on your behalf or take down your contact info each time someone posts something.

Abcdefghijklmnopmal

Heheimindangeryikes
Nov 19, 2019
I was also wondering this...

Reactions: whe96

Tan2597

StressMachine
2+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
has anyone who interviewed on 1/9 heard back?

About the Ads

akuko2

2+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2015
Status
Medical Student
I would highly encourage you to just make a throwaway facebook just to join the class page. Often there is crucial information posted on it and even if not you'll miss what everyone is ranting about.

Reactions: Nynaevei

TheDataKing

lover of #s and stats
Bronze Donor
May 16, 2018
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
So no II at this stage means a R then. I only got the under review email then silence.
+1 I've been under review since 7/14

Edit: Just withdrew my application from here. best of luck everyone!

Last edited:
About the Ads
May 15, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Anyone know the % of people accepted off the waitlist?
No one knows, but my student host when i interviewed in september said a lot of his class was off the waitlist.

Looking at the facebook groups, seems like class of 2024 has 96 members and previous years such as c/o 2023 and 2022 have roughly 500+ members. So take that for what it's worth

penni_

2+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know when financial aid is due/ if the deadline passed? Can not find it anywhere on the website

Jan 9, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Don't give up!!! I just got my first A of the cycle off a waitlist I interviewed in October. You got this!
Wow, I so appreciate you for sharing this! Thanks for the encouragement and congratulations!!!

Reactions: TurtleBobGoat
About the Ads
Jan 10, 2019
Where my 1.24.20 interview gang at?

Hope we get some news in the coming week or two...

Reactions: moorefun
Jan 9, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Congrats to all of those accepted so far! And to those who are still waiting, be patient and stay positive (I know that's easy for me to say now, but I wasn't accepted until the end of May of my third app cycle last year, so I do get it).
Thanks for sharing!!! It helps give me perspective. And this is spoken from a second cycle applicant.

Adamantoizz

2+ Year Member
May 13, 2017
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I saw what @Lucille95 posted about the financial aid packages but does anyone know when do people typically receive their financial packages?

C9 MANGOOOOO

2+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
No one knows, but my student host when i interviewed in september said a lot of his class was off the waitlist.

Looking at the facebook groups, seems like class of 2024 has 96 members and previous years such as c/o 2023 and 2022 have roughly 500+ members. So take that for what it's worth

So you're saying there's a really good chance :') ...... I would break into sad ugly tears if I got accepted man. Ugly tears.

dwlf

2+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Congrats!! Had you completed all the financial aid paperwork incl the addendum?
I completed FAFSA back in October. Didn't submit the addendum until a few weeks ago. The status of financial aid says received not reviewed or something like that. I haven't heard back from financial aid yet though :) Hope that answers your question!

Reactions: throwawaylol
Aug 4, 2019
anyone else STILL on hold?
Yes. Though from my research yesterday on when their last II’s go out, best I could tell is that it ended in February. So I’m just awaiting the Pre-II R.

If you’re post-II hold, my best wishes to you. I hope you get the A soon.

Congrats to everyone accepted.

Reactions: osamine
About the Ads