2019-2020 UC San Diego

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Those of you who just got put on hold, when were you guys complete?

Members don't see this ad.

Waitlist. Interviewed 12/3

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted!! I’m shaking right now, I’m so excited!!!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Hold, complete 8/9. Not to be dramatic but I felt a little light inside me die upon receiving this email

• Sad
Is a pre interview hold equivalent to a silent R? Do you guys know how many they normally pull off for interviews?

Anyone complete 8/7 or earlier and just have complete silence so far?

Members don't see this ad :)
the people who got pre interview holds and then got an II, did you send updates?

Literally crying the moment I got it.. so so grateful
Lost track of the number of weeks, complete 8/8
II today!

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
II! Complete 9/4.

This is my dream school! Trying so hard to contain my excitement at work right now. :soexcited:

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Accepted!!!! my alma mater hooking it up <3

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Accepted interviewed last week - can not believe it! Thought I wrecked my interview!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
II. MOTHER OF GOD. 2 interview invites in one day! So much for it being "late" in the cycle!! Complete early September

• Love
AHH, just got placed "On Hold" again... this is my third time on hold at this school, so not holding my breath...

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
II today completed early november. 2 interview dates (Jan 30th and feb 27th)

Reactions: 3 users
Pre-II hold today. What are my chances of getting that blessed II?

AHH, just got placed "On Hold" again... this is my third time on hold at this school, so not holding my breath...
How did you know you were off of hold? Did they send you an updated email about your status? I know the portal doesn't specifically say whether one is on hold or not...it is just via the email they send. Did you get hold email, then off hold email, then hold email again?? stressful!

How did you know you were off of hold? Did they send you an updated email about your status? I know the portal doesn't specifically say whether one is on hold or not...it is just via the email they send. Did you get hold email, then off hold email, then hold email again?? stressful!

They probably mean a 3rd time applicant :)

anyone complete in july that's still waiting to hear back? i'm convinced my reviewer lost my file :(

Placed on hold yesterday (12/19). IS and complete 8/7

Has anyone heard about GHAC interviews? Someone told me that they did them in December in past years.

They do offer merit scholarships. From what I can recall, they'll release financial aid by mid April.

does ucsd send post secondary R or is it just hold status? Anyone know how likely to get off hold? I know there were a few users earlier who said they got off, and I think someone from last yrs thread said something like 40 peeps get off hold out of 2000, so not sure if anyone can offer updated info

• Hmm