2019-2020 Nebraska

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please tag a pre-allo moderator when the second prompt is posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview Feedback: University of Nebraska

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
AyeAye.jpg
Aye-Aye (II)

Were you able to see and select interview date options? It still just shows me payment confirmation for the application

Yeah, there was like a drop-down menu for Choice 1, 2, and 3.

Hm ok. I can’t see that. I emailed them
Is the interview option supposed to show up right away? I’m applying OOS so that might have to do with it I suppose.
Please update when they email you back!

Is the interview option supposed to show up right away? I’m applying OOS so that might have to do with it I suppose.
Please update when they email you back!

I have interviewed in the past and I don’t remember having an issue finding it. I believe it was right when I logged in. I’ll let you know! Glad I’m not the only one I guess!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Submitted secondary late last week, but I didn’t get an interview option, and haven’t heard back so far. I’m OOS if that matters.
For me, the interview option was after an interview invite, not on the secondary. Also OOS.

On their website it says that a recent photograph must be provided, but where do we provide this photograph?

Members don't see this ad :)
Got the big R, good luck guys!

• Sad
Just got a II today! Non-trad OOS with fairly poor undergrad stats but went back to get a master’s degree, in which I got a 4.0. Happy to answer questions!

Reactions: 1 users
OOS rejection today. Non-trad OOS with no ties. Was a long shot anyways. My first R of the cycle

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone have an idea of their acceptance rate? I know the class size is around 100, but how many people do you think they typically accept?
On the MSAR it has that 1865 applied, 402 interviewed, and 126 matriculated. I’m not exactly sure what year this is from but probably the last year or two! It doesn’t have any info on their waitlist though, hope this helps!

Anyone MD/PhD hear anything since submission? That blank portal never feels good to look at :/

Have any EDP applicants heard back yet?
Not yet! I looked at some old threads and it seemed like Wednesday/Thursday of the last week of September was when they came in the past

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone with a recent interview have any tips, tricks, or input? How was your experience? Anything you wish you’d brought along?

Thank you and good luck to all!

How long did it take between submitting the secondary and being complete and getting an II or an R? I just finished the secondary on 9/22.
I'm OOS but from the Midwest if that would matter at all.

How long did it take between submitting the secondary and being complete and getting an II or an R? I just finished the secondary on 9/22.
I'm OOS but from the Midwest if that would matter at all.
I submitted 7/7 and got an II on on 7/31. Also OOS, have a legacy and a lot of family in Nebraska though. Best of luck to you!

Will AMCAS send out an email if EDP applicants get accepted? or will it just be mailed by UNMC

checked the mail today for EDP...still nothing. should I be calling?

Just got the mail...still nothing

• Sad
Checked the mail, and nothing. Called and left a voicemail. October first is release day, and we have to know which direction we are going...

Checked the mail, and nothing. Called and left a voicemail. October first is release day, and we have to know which direction we are going...
UNMC is required to let us know - so I'm sure we will find out in some form soon

checked the mail today for EDP...still nothing. should I be calling?

I still have not received anything either. I’m not sure what to do. I don’t want to harass them with calls or emails but I also want to know the EDP decision