Jan 31, 2019
Status
Medical Student
Looking at last year's thread- very few acceptances past Feb. :(
Maybe things will be different this year! It was a different style two years ago so maybe they fixed some kinks?

Reactions: Wakanda70
About the Ads
Jul 6, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
i wonder if the lack of calls mean there are no more A's to go out

Jan 31, 2019
Status
Medical Student
i wonder if the lack of calls mean there are no more A's to go out
I think there are certainly more A’s to go out but at this point they are much harder to come by than in the earlier months.

Jul 1, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
interviewed 2/7 and got WL today 2/12 - not sure if i should be happy or sad

Reactions: PremedCB96
Feb 12, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Received an email said on the alternate list, is that same as waitlist?
Anyone else received on the alternate list?

About the Ads
Apr 16, 2019
New York, New York
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
also WL yesterday. Interviewed 2/4.

Jul 6, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
interviewed late jan and still no news..

premed athlete

2+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Has anyone seen anything about financial aid forms we need to do? Just making sure I’m not missing anything!

About the Ads

flubchub

2+ Year Member
Apr 20, 2017
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
interviewed late January and still haven't heard anything (no calls, no WL email, no updated portal)...does USC do "silent" rejections?

About the Ads
Jul 6, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
are calls going out today?
not sure if there are any more A's to go out; no A's have been reported in atleast a month so probably no calls and just WL emails from here on out. could be wrong though.

Aug 9, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
not sure if there are any more A's to go out; no A's have been reported in atleast a month so probably no calls and just WL emails from here on out. could be wrong though.
I’m wondering why they wouldn’t just WL all of us already if there aren’t anymore A’s to go out.

Apr 24, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
have they given out all the "merit" scholarships do we think?
I mean it's just a phone call, and they're typically given out January-February based on the prior thread. I'm sure there will be redistribution once April rolls around and people start dropping their As.

In that same line of questioning, does anyone know how liberal USC is with increasing their merit offers?

Feb 28, 2020
Status
Medical Student
Hi everyone! Congrats to those of you who have committed to coming to Keck this fall!

If you're a female and are interested in living in Currie Hall, I'm currently living in a 4 br in the original building (not the new one by the train tracks) and am looking for someone to take over my lease come this summer.

Living on campus has been a great experience during my first year for many reasons, but I'm looking to move off campus to live with some friends. PM me if you're interested :)

Aug 26, 2018
Typically if there is any movement off of the WL, when does it happen?
Dean Arias said to send a short email on April 30th (I believe this is the date, but someone please correct me if not) if you are on the WL and are still interested. So I am guessing there will be movement around then!

Ogichi

Already experiencing Imposter Syndrome
Jul 2, 2019
Withdrew my acceptance. Same message lol, but let's extend a courtesy to our fellow applicants and withdraw as soon as you're absolutely convinced you will not be attending to hasten WL movement.

As a side note, they awarded me a half-tuition recruitment scholarship. Hopefully, that gets redistributed to one of you

Best

Jul 15, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone get off the waitlist for this school? Seems like movement was minimal last year

Mar 3, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
WL right now... interviewed 2/25 but dean arias said the committee would not meet until 3/16 so im confused... does anyone know what's going on?

About the Ads