Anonymous_turtle

2+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Waitlisted; Interviewed 2/26.

Anxiety is at an all time high, just spent 15 minutes stalking last years thread to see if people actually get off the wait list. There were a few, so trying to not compltely lose hope.

Jul 6, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
they are clearly out of seats! all interviews past 1/18 seemed to have been for the WL

About the Ads
Sep 17, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
they are clearly out of seats! all interviews past 1/18 seemed to have been for the WL
This sounds about right. There haven't been any acceptance reports from January and February interviewees so that points to a full class since the end of December.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Withdrew my acceptance. Same message lol, but let's extend a courtesy to our fellow applicants and withdraw as soon as you're absolutely convinced you will not be attending to hasten WL movement.

As a side note, they awarded me a half-tuition recruitment scholarship. Hopefully, that gets redistributed to one of you

Best
Did they let you know about your scholarship in the acceptance email?

Mar 18, 2020
Status
Medical Student
Congrats to everyone who's been accepted and committed to Keck this fall!

If you're a female and interested in living in Currie Hall next year in a 4 bed/4 bath, let me know! I prematurely signed a lease with them but am hoping to stay with my folks in the area instead. Even if you were planning on living at Currie anyway if you would just request my name, I would really appreciate it!

Let me know if you're interested! And also if you have any other questions regarding Keck (currently an MS1 so I can probably only answer pre-clinical questions), feel free to PM me!

Last edited:
May 15, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Anyone know when financial aid packages come out? Specifically merit-based?

The-Medical-Mamba

2+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
It might be "gone", but the cycle isn't over. Some accepted applicants with full rides will end up going somewhere else and then the money will be available again.
Yes ... for redistribution after 4/30. Because that’s when Keck will know for sure who’s coming and who’s not (aside from WLs).

The thing is... we have to decide by 4/30 ... :(

About the Ads