2019-2020 West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine (WVSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's 218 people right now. I have come up with two conclusions:
1.) People who have dropped their seat haven't been removed from the roster yet.(?)
2.) They are taking more people since most of the curriculum is online now.(?)
How do you know if the curriculum in online? Has a class schedule been sent out yet? I'm super curious!

Members don't see this ad.

How do you know if the curriculum in online? Has a class schedule been sent out yet? I'm super curious!

I'm a 2nd year...its been online since the pandemic started. Also, I have seen your schedule and it's not completed yet. The school will send out an email when it's finished. Med school was hard enough in-person and finishing it online was a beast. I can't wait to get back to "normal".

I'm a 2nd year...its been online since the pandemic started. Also, I have seen your schedule and it's not completed yet. The school will send out an email when it's finished. Med school was hard enough in-person and finishing it online was a beast. I can't wait to get back to "normal".

I am wondering if the classes would be online, can we stay at home state until the things going back to “normal”?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Members don't see this ad :)
I am wondering if the classes would be online, can we stay at home state until the things going back to “normal”?

I honestly wish we could stay home but when I went to that online thing for admitted students they said that even with online classes you have to come to pick up supplies and they probably will have smaller sessions for labs and stuff

Reactions: 1 user

Are you trying to fail out? Lmao. Med school is something that you have to get adjusted to. I know in undergrad, most online courses were easier, but make no mistake...med school will try your life. :lol:

Did anyone on the waitlist have a change to their “checklist” on myWVSOM? Mine has a new paragraph about final review on transcripts.

Anyone accepted, have you looked at the book list yet/talked to any current students about it?

Did anyone on the waitlist have a change to their “checklist” on myWVSOM? Mine has a new paragraph about final review on transcripts.
Mine has the same thing and the "CHERP registration" link went away from my portal. Must mean they do not plan on giving me a seat or anything.

Does your tuition statement for the fall semester show how much is due out of pocket after FAFSA or does it show your semester fee without subtracting what FAFSA is paying. This is my first time using FAFSA so just want to make sure that it’s being applied

Last edited:
Is there anyone get off the waitlist recently? Please massage me if u have interests on a apartment 3 mins walking distance from campus. Everything has been settled including utilities and furnished.

what did you guys put for optional brief comments about your volunteer experience?

Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone was placed on the accept (rollover) list for the class of 2025 but ended up getting a seat for the class of 2024?