2019 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Entering 2016)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am in the same ranking bracket. I'm curious did you wait list for both schools?

No just on the Henderson one. There was nothing mentioned about the South Jordan school, which is weird cause I did put down that as my second, probably got filled up quicker than Henderson. Or did you have to get an interview for SJ as well? I only interviewed for Henderson.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if it's impossible now for me to even get in with a ranking btwn 51-75? Anyone know someone who was on the waitlist that far down and still got in?

Does anyone know if it's impossible now for me to even get in with a ranking btwn 51-75? Anyone know someone who was on the waitlist that far down and still got in?
It is in your best interest to deposit or accept another school and wait for this. There are high chance that people will drop out since most schools send their acceptance letter this month. I got sent 3 letter of acceptance so yea wait for a week or two and see if your rank go up.

Members don't see this ad :)
No just on the Henderson one. There was nothing mentioned about the South Jordan school, which is weird cause I did put down that as my second, probably got filled up quicker than Henderson. Or did you have to get an interview for SJ as well? I only interviewed for Henderson.
Your letter of wait list acceptance should say you can wait list for both. I sign up wait list for both and got in on the 8th of this month.

I only interviewed at Henderson as well but You should have had the option to pick SJ , Henderson or both when you got the email for acceptance of waitlist. I believe Henderson filled up first than SJ based on what I've read in this forum

Actually, don't worry about sharing ... It's not that important.
I don't mind to share at all....sorry for late
I have bachelor degree in pharmacy from my back home, GPA 3.63 , 1 and half year pharmacy technician experience at retail pharmacy here

Last edited:
Hi! Congrats to all those that have been accepted. :)
I'm planning to apply to Roseman this summer for early decision. I've finished all the pre-reqs and PCAT.
Does anyone have any advice on what makes a strong candidate for this school?
I think what you really need to focus on is a good score on pcat and a very good but honest personal statement. Also, try to relax in the interview day and prepare all the answers ahead of time. You also want to talk to as many people in the interview as possible to the point they know your name. I actually got a reserve seat for fall 2017 at one school because the admission person wrote my name down regarding me trying to invite them to my undergrad school for conference. I strongly believe an excellent essay will land you the invite and a perfect interview will land you a seat.

I gave up my seat @South Jordan. Good luck to all of you !!!! :):):):):luck::luck::luck::luck:

Reactions: 2 users
So you guys got a ranking for BOTH campuses? I haven't received any ranking emails. I got into the Utah campus but also selected to be waitlisted at the Nevada campus.

By the way, anyone still looking for housing? I want to rent a 2 bed 2 bath with someone at the Utah campus, message me if interested.

So you guys got a ranking for BOTH campuses? I haven't received any ranking emails. I got into the Utah campus but also selected to be waitlisted at the Nevada campus.

By the way, anyone still looking for housing? I want to rent a 2 bed 2 bath with someone at the Utah campus, message me if interested.

Congrats on getting into Utah! When I spoke with dawn she's said the wait list ranking was for both schools (I chose the option to Wait list for both campuses) I would call her and clarify? Maybe she'll give you a specific ranking number since you're already accepted to a campus than the wait listed students

Hi everyone!
I will be giving up my seat at South Jordan so good luck to those on the wait list!

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who got ranked, do you have any prerequisites left to complete? If you took several classes last semester and you've gotten all A's, can you send in your transcript asap to increase your ranking bracket?

For those of you who got ranked, do you have any prerequisites left to complete? If you took several classes last semester and you've gotten all A's, can you send in your transcript asap to increase your ranking bracket?
Hey, i have 3 more prerequisite courses left when i completed the application, and i just finished all of them this semester and Dawn said it won't move me on the waitlist because they are already complete my file. Hope this helps

The ranking is set in stone from Dr. Park. You just have to wait for your turn. Good luck

Hey, i have 3 more prerequisite courses left when i completed the application, and i just finished all of them this semester and Dawn said it won't move me on the waitlist because they are already complete my file. Hope this helps

The ranking is set in stone from Dr. Park. You just have to wait for your turn. Good luck

You guys should re-read the ranking email that was sent out if you guys had received it : )

Has anyone heard anything about the wait list moving?
I called and spoke Ms. Dawn a couple of weeks ago , and she said no movement yet .She said the rankings went out early this year , and they might not see any movements until they start receiving transcripts (spring and summer?) from students . And it takes time to enter the information /data into the computer and re-rank the students again.

I called and spoke Ms. Dawn a couple of weeks ago , and she said no movement yet .She said the rankings went out early this year , and they might not see any movements until they start receiving transcripts (spring and summer?) from students . And it takes time to enter the information /data into the computer and re-rank the students again.

thanks for replying! I emailed her 10 days ago and she said there wasn't any movement either. i sent my transcripts last week and I might email her this week and see if anything changes.

"There has been no movement thus far on the waitlist, you are in the top 25-50 candidates for the Henderson campus." was from Ms. Benson. I gave up my hope for going to Henderson and is planning to go Utah to look for house and apartment. I think by this time many students would got their final school decision already and will not withdraw. If anyone have room available and free on July to show me some option, that would be great. Hope to see you guys in Utah soon.

"There has been no movement thus far on the waitlist, you are in the top 25-50 candidates for the Henderson campus." was from Ms. Benson. I gave up my hope for going to Henderson and is planning to go Utah to look for house and apartment. I think by this time many students would got their final school decision already and will not withdraw. If anyone have room available and free on July to show me some option, that would be great. Hope to see you guys in Utah soon.

Don't give up hope! I was accepted in February to another school that starts the beginning of August. I lost hope too for roseman since I thought I would have to move in less than a month but I just got accepted to south Jordon so I'll be withdrawing from the other school.

Don't give up hope! I was accepted in February to another school that starts the beginning of August. I lost hope too for roseman since I thought I would have to move in less than a month but I just got accepted to south Jordon so I'll be withdrawing from the other school.
I think you misunderstand me pharmtran, I got accepted to Utah campus already. I do want to go to Henderson one due to the proximity to California. My waitlist position is 25-50 candidate so I dont think 25 admitted students would suddent drop out this late of cycle. There fore I am just looking for students to be roommate in Utah now. Thank you for your advice though :D Cheer and looking forward for your help in Roseman in the future

Does anyone know if there's a big/long waitlist for the SJ campus? Since there are some people on here that were waitlist on the Henderson one and got recently accepted into the SJ one instead. By now, I really don't care which campus I get into. I just wanna start Pharmacy school asap. xD

Does anyone know if there's a big/long waitlist for the SJ campus? Since there are some people on here that were waitlist on the Henderson one and got recently accepted into the SJ one instead. By now, I really don't care which campus I get into. I just wanna start Pharmacy school asap. xD
The Henderson campus is always fill up fast due to large amount of students coming from California. The SJ one is easier to go to. Email Mrs. Benson to know your position.

So you got accepted this week? Congratulations!!!

I think you misunderstand me pharmtran, I got accepted to Utah campus already. I do want to go to Henderson one due to the proximity to California. My waitlist position is 25-50 candidate so I dont think 25 admitted students would suddent drop out this late of cycle. There fore I am just looking for students to be roommate in Utah now. Thank you for your advice though :D Cheer and looking forward for your help in Roseman in the future

I'm from Cali too and same wait list bracket! I'll stay positive and hope we both get into Henderson! I just got an interview to chapman sooo.. You never know lol

Lol let pray we could both go to Henderson... The chance is slim but the hope is high

Any P1's attending the south jordan campus still looking for a roommate?

I am looking for a roommate in Utah campus.

Hey you guys, I'm in a dilemma here. I am ranked 26-50 for the Henderson campus (I choose not to waitlist for SJ because it was too far from home and I had never been to the campus before), but after stalking and reading through everyone's posts, I feel like it may be a bit easier to get into SJ than Henderson. So my question for you guys, is it possible to add myself onto the waitlist for SJ now or will it be too late? At this point, I really don't mind where as long as I get in.

Hey you guys, I'm in a dilemma here. I am ranked 26-50 for the Henderson campus (I choose not to waitlist for SJ because it was too far from home and I had never been to the campus before), but after stalking and reading through everyone's posts, I feel like it may be a bit easier to get into SJ than Henderson. So my question for you guys, is it possible to add myself onto the waitlist for SJ now or will it be too late? At this point, I really don't mind where as long as I get in.

I'm also in the same ranking for Henderson but I emailed Dr. Park and she said she can put me on the SJ campus waitlist, so just try to email her about it. And she said I'll probably be on the Top 10 in the SJ waitlist. So a bit better than being on the Henderson one right now. :)

I'm also in the same ranking for Henderson but I emailed Dr. Park and she said she can put me on the SJ campus waitlist, so just try to email her about it. And she said I'll probably be on the Top 10 in the SJ waitlist. So a bit better than being on the Henderson one right now. :)

Did your ranking move up ? From reading your previous posts you were ranked 51 to 75...

Did your ranking move up ? From reading your previous posts you were ranked 51 to 75...

Yes my ranking in Henderson did go up. And Dr. Park also added me on the waitlist for SJ and now I'm in the top 10 over there.

Yes my ranking in Henderson did go up. And Dr. Park also added me on the waitlist for SJ and now I'm in the top 10 over there.
good luck to you, hope you will get in :D I will patiently wait for your good news and welcome you to Roseman

Hi nikee349 When was that? The last time you talked to Dr.park?

Hi everyone Question for those of you who have been accepted to Henderson campus...did any of you apply amd get an invite to interview at UMC for an internship? I have one this afternoon at 4, just wondering if I will be seeing anyone there.

I just got out of my interview! Mine was at 3pm. Good luck! There's a total of 40 applicants interviewing for the two open position.

Hi everyone Question for those of you who have been accepted to Henderson campus...did any of you apply amd get an invite to interview at UMC for an internship? I have one this afternoon at 4, just wondering if I will be seeing anyone there.

I just got out of my interview! Mine was at 3pm. Good luck! There's a total of 40 applicants interviewing for the two open position.

I also applied for the position and was placed on the eligible list, but never received an interview invitation.

Do you mind me guys asking if you already have pharmacy experience? Because I have clinical experience but not pharmacy. Thanks!

I also applied for the position and was placed on the eligible list, but never received an interview invitation.

Do you mind me guys asking if you already have pharmacy experience? Because I have clinical experience but not pharmacy. Thanks!

I received my interview invitation via email and had to call to schedule a date/time. I have 3 years of retail as a pharm. tech.

Hello everyone!
I emailed Both Dr. Park and Ms. Benson more a week to find out my waitlist ranking status, and they haven't emailed me back . And I was wondering how long they take to email back .

Thanks in advance !!

I got accepted today in south Jordan campus. I was ranked 26-50 in wait list originally. Finally got in.....

I got accepted today in south Jordan campus. I was ranked 26-50 in wait list originally. Finally got in.....

Congratz! Good to hear things are moving for the Utah campus.

Anyone got any news on the waitlist for the Henderson campus?

Congratz! Good to hear things are moving for the Utah campus.

Anyone got any news on the waitlist for the Henderson campus?

I didnt hear anything. I believe the SJ acceptance form i signed said if i didnt hear back from henderson by August 1st at 5pm ...that SJ is my designated school .