2019 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Entering 2016)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys/gals I have a friend who wants to apply to Roseman for pharmacy school for Fall 2017, but she is not sure she has the grades to get in. What do you guys think? Does she have a small chance, and average chance, or no chance at all. Her stats are 3.2-3.3 overall gpa and a 3.1-3.2 science gpa. Also, she did not take the pcat because she has a bachelors degree.

She plans on applying during regular admission not early.

Thanks for all your help guys and gals, and I wish all of you the best of luck!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys/gals I have a friend who wants to apply to Roseman for pharmacy school for Fall 2017, but she is not sure she has the grades to get in. What do you guys think? Does she have a small chance, and average chance, or no chance at all. Her stats are 3.2-3.3 overall gpa and a 3.1-3.2 science gpa. Also, she did not take the pcat because she has a bachelors degree.

She plans on applying during regular admission not early.

Thanks for all your help guys and gals, and I wish all of you the best of luck!!!!!

She will get an interview if she has strong LORs and personal statement.

Hi Guys! I have my early decision interview next week! Could you guys help me with the type of questions you were asked during the interview? any tips or suggestions? or How could I best prepare myself for the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Guys! I have my early decision interview next week! Could you guys help me with the type of questions you were asked during the interview? any tips or suggestions? or How could I best prepare myself for the interview?

Why pharmacy? Why Roseman? They asked me lots of scenarios questions. How prepared are you to take pharmacy courses? Time management!!

Just be yourself, and you will do great!

Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Why pharmacy? Why Roseman? They asked me lots of scenarios questions. How prepared are you to take pharmacy courses? Time management!!

Just be yourself, and you will do great!

Best of luck!
Thanks so much for the response! It helps a lot!

Would you happen to know if the interview is open or closed/blind format?

Hi guys, I made a new thread for the upcoming class of 2020 College of Pharmacy. I am currently a P1 student at Roseman University and I want to help upcoming application increase their chance to get to pharmacy schools. Please feel free to ask questions and concerns regarding Roseman University.

Can you any of you P1 or P2 students please share your experience with us with the school? Do you overall like the program? any pros or cons? Tips for incoming students?

Can you any of you P1 or P2 students please share your experience with us with the school? Do you overall like the program? any pros or cons? Tips for incoming students?

I'm currently a P1 at Roseman pharmacy program. The most important thing I can tell you is that this program is intense and fast paced. You have your regular block schedule plus your longitudinal courses which are pcalc, communications, top 200 and CPD (professionalism) all of which have their own exams that you need to pass with a 90% as well and they do count toward the five summers that you are allowed. That being said. It is 100% doable. I was terrified of the pass rate but I've been able to keep afloat. You have to go in ready to give your absolute best. Procrastination is literally the kiss of death with this program.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm currently a P1 at Roseman pharmacy program. The most important thing I can tell you is that this program is intense and fast paced. You have your regular block schedule plus your longitudinal courses which are pcalc, communications, top 200 and CPD (professionalism) all of which have their own exams that you need to pass with a 90% as well and they do count toward the five summers that you are allowed. That being said. It is 100% doable. I was terrified of the pass rate but I've been able to keep afloat. You have to go in ready to give your absolute best. Procrastination is literally the kiss of death with this program.
Thanks very much! That's very helpful! :)