2020-2021 California Health Sciences University College of Osteopathic Medicine (CHSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anybody heard of any mvmt or does anyone have an II coming up?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear back from the Monday (4/26) interview?
I haven't heard back, they also said they were most likely going to take the full 2 weeks to let us know. But hopefully we'll receive some good news sooner than that!

Reactions: 1 user
Just got placed on the waitlist from 4/19 interview :( Did anyone get an acceptance? It's so late.

I haven't heard back, they also said they were most likely going to take the full 2 weeks to let us know. But hopefully we'll receive some good news sooner than that!
I haven’t heard back yet.
Usually they would let students know pretty quickly but they did mention that they would be taking the full 2 weeks.
Has anyone heard back yet ?

Usually they would let students know pretty quickly but they did mention that they would be taking the full 2 weeks.
Why are they taking full 2 weeks? or was that the process? I forgot its been so long ago now

Why are they taking full 2 weeks? or was that the process? I forgot its been so long ago now
For the people who interviewed 4/26, they mentioned it's taking longer for them to process things and make decisions since it's late in the cycle. I'm assuming that they're hopefully taking the full two weeks for any decision (A, WL, R).

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For the people who interviewed 4/26, they mentioned it's taking longer for them to process things and make decisions since it's late in the cycle. I'm assuming that they're hopefully taking the full two weeks for any decision (A, WL, R).
Gotcha makes sense! Well, waiting patiently for this WL to chug along!

nope nothing yet, def banking on 5/10 being judgement day

Anybody know about anything about waitlist movement?

Reactions: 3 users
Anybody from the may interview here back yet? Today is suppose to be when we find out.
if we don’t hear from them today should we reach out ?

Anybody from the may interview here back yet? Today is suppose to be when we find out.
if we don’t hear from them today should we reach out ?
same I haven't heard back yet and I interviewed on 4/26. Today would be 2 weeks, I'm gonna give till the end of today or even tomorrow they might be taking longer cause they're finalizing the class

It was previously posted that interviews would be going on "through May" - anyone know if the April 26 was their last set of interviews, or if they have more cohorts to go through? I am wondering if "through May" means they interviewed the last on April 26 and would expect decisions to trickle out mid May

Officially on the waitlist.
anyone know how it works ? Like do they put everyone on the waitlist ??
Do we just wait now?

Officially on the waitlist.
anyone know how it works ? Like do they put everyone on the waitlist ??
Do we just wait now?
Welcome to the anxiety club! To my right, we got the anxious to death premeds and to the left we got... ohh wait... more anxious premeds xD

Reactions: 2 users
It was previously posted that interviews would be going on "through May" - anyone know if the April 26 was their last set of interviews, or if they have more cohorts to go through? I am wondering if "through May" means they interviewed the last on April 26 and would expect decisions to trickle out mid May
I emailed them yesterday and they had said they concluded the interviews for this year. So I guess we are just waiting now

Reactions: 6 users
I was also put on the waitlist yesterday :( kinda bummed because I thought the interview went well. They do have a rank but won't share it too. I wonder how many are on the list..

I was also put on the waitlist yesterday :( kinda bummed because I thought the interview went well. They do have a rank but won't share it too. I wonder how many are on the list..
I thought it was unranked?

I thought it was unranked?
oh my bad I asked if it was ranked and all they said to me was that the waitlist information is "internal" so I guess it isn't ranked. ugh. But tbh I would think most schools have some sort of ranking system to determine who is next on the list. But then again I'm not the adcom :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 users
Scary! Well thanks for the info... mvmt should start soon- let us know if anyone gets accepted off the WL anytime!

Reactions: 2 users
Withdrew my A here! Good luck to all those who were waitlisted! Hope you get in ◡̈

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Withdrew my A here! Good luck to all those who were waitlisted! Hope you get in ◡̈
Bless you! Fingers cross that I get off the waitlist soon!!!
Sick Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Reactions: 3 users
Just got the call!!! Hope to see you all in the fall! Interviewed 3/29, WL 4/12

Reactions: 10 users
Yup, I'm in IS from socal. 509/~3.0 UG, 3.9 SMP and a good amount of clinical experience

I just got the acceptance call today!

Supp submit 2/28, II 3/10, Int 4/5, Waitlist 4/19, Accept 5/17

Reactions: 8 users
Withdrew my A. good luck to those of you still waiting!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Are there any current students at CHSU that monitor this thread that can answer a few questions I have about the program? Thanks in advance!!

idk about anyone else, but I got another waitlist confirmation email this morning 🙃

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted off the waitlist this morning!
II 04/05, WL: 04/19
My only acceptance this late in the cycle, praying for everyone else to end up at a school thats perfect for them!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users