2020-2021 Florida State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any A's yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody know if the summer classes are going to be online or in person starting next month?

I think they said in the interview it is Mar 23rd.
For mine, they said 30th (With 31st being the latest we would know). Bc interviewers met yesterday to rank candidates & then next Tuesday the 30th the selection committee meets to make desicions.

For mine, they said 30th (With 31st being the latest we would know). Bc interviewers met yesterday to rank candidates & then next Tuesday the 30th the selection committee meets to make desicions.
We must have interviewed on different dates.

Reactions: 1 user
We must have interviewed on different dates.
Do you know if they are doing more interviews?
And if yes, will they make decisions next Tuesday as well ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. I just got an interview invite yesterday for April. Was wondering if I’m basically just interviewing for the waitlist at this point or is there an actual chance of getting accepted?

Reactions: 1 users
Hi. I just got an interview invite yesterday for April. Was wondering if I’m basically just interviewing for the waitlist at this point or is there an actual chance of getting accepted?

We were told at our interview on March 15th the class is full and everyone from I believe our date on were being waitlisted.

They did say there’s usually movement in April/May. They also don’t let you know where you are ranked on the waitlist.

We were told at our interview on March 15th the class is full and everyone from I believe our date on were being waitlisted.

They did say there’s usually movement in April/May. They also don’t let you know where you are ranked on the waitlist.
Oh okay! Thank you. Did they tell you guys how long after your interview is when they let you know their decision of being waitlisted and what not?

Oh okay! Thank you. Did they tell you guys how long after your interview is when they let you know their decision of being waitlisted and what not?
My interview was on a Monday, they explained to us they have an initial scaled score of the interviewees from the previous Friday and that Monday on Tuesday of that week.

The following Tuesday, they have a meeting regarding selection. You should have an answer later that day or the following Wednesday.

I received my notification by email that Wednesday morning.

congrats! stats?

My interview was on a Monday, they explained to us they have an initial scaled score of the interviewees from the previous Friday and that Monday on Tuesday of that week.

The following Tuesday, they have a meeting regarding selection. You should have an answer later that day or the following Wednesday.

I received my notification by email that Wednesday morning.
Oh okay. Thank you for the info!

I got interviewed on 10/9 and felt I did really well, both my interviewers said I did really well and I had their vote, but then got WL a couple weeks later:( I’ve been holding out this whole time, but after reading this entire thread, I’m pretty sure I have zero chance. Sucks, cuz FSU was my top choice, and only option at this point

I got interviewed on 10/9 and felt I did really well, both my interviewers said I did really well and I had their vote, but then got WL a couple weeks later:( I’ve been holding out this whole time, but after reading this entire thread, I’m pretty sure I have zero chance. Sucks, cuz FSU was my top choice, and only option at this point
thats wild crazy that they made you wait that long for a decision ??? isn't it suppose to be 2 weeks ?!?!?

thats wild crazy that they made you wait that long for a decision ??? isn't it suppose to be 2 weeks ?!?!?
Yeah they responded three weeks later by putting me on the hold list. Haven’t heard from them since. But by all the comments saying people get in later in the game kinda shows me I have no shot.

Yeah they responded three weeks later by putting me on the hold list. Haven’t heard from them since. But by all the comments saying people get in later in the game kinda shows me I have no shot.
By later in the game do you mean that WL ppl from spring get in? cause that’s basically what we’ve been seeing. There in the same postition

By later in the game do you mean that WL ppl from spring get in? cause that’s basically what we’ve been seeing. There in the same postition
Yeah, well by what I see in this thread it looks like IF they take someone off the WL, it’ll be the people they interviewed more recently, then someone like me who interviewed a while back and was put on the waitlist. I don’t really know how it works, that’s just what it seems like based off this thread. I can only hope they pull my name off the list somehow 😭

Yeah, well by what I see in this thread it looks like IF they take someone off the WL, it’ll be the people they interviewed more recently, then someone like me who interviewed a while back and was put on the waitlist. I don’t really know how it works, that’s just what it seems like based off this thread. I can only hope they pull my name off the list somehow 😭
Well I hope they do and you have good news to report here soon so remain optimistic!

Joined the waitlist gang today 🥺 interviewed 3/29

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
II today. Is this for sure resulting in a WL? Regardless, I'm very grateful!

• Wow
II today. Is this for sure resulting in a WL? Regardless, I'm very grateful!
Yes. They said in my interview that they filled their class before a March 15th deadline so after/around the 30th of April they’ll start switching out people who declined and inviting waitlist...

should those who haven't heard anything assume a silent R? really need to know I'm rejected officially

Anyone with more than 3 MD acceptances gonna drop there A at Fsu? I would greatly appreciate taking your spot