2020-2021 Idaho College of Osteopathic Medicine (ICOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Woohoo just got my secondary! Should be submitting it tonight!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
wooo child that is a good mcat score

Here's the thing though, it was 125/127/126/131 so it's kinda unbalanced which makes me nervous -I'm hoping adcoms care more about the overall score than subsections. But thank you! Hope it's enough to make up for my abysmal GPAs.

Here's the thing though, it was 125/127/126/131 so it's kinda unbalanced which makes me nervous -I'm hoping adcoms care more about the overall score than subsections. But thank you! Hope it's enough to make up for my abysmal GPAs.
Hey but that’s a great CARS score. The imbalance won’t hurt you in DO!

Reactions: 1 user
Just receive this email from ICOM, does it means they will interview me later?

We have completed the final review of your application and are excited to let you know you have moved into the interview stage of the application cycle. We will begin virtual interviews in mid to late August and will continue through the Fall semester. Communication regarding these interviews will be sent out in the coming weeks.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

We have completed the final review of your application and are excited to let you know you have moved into the interview stage of the application cycle. We will begin virtual interviews in mid to late August and will continue through the Fall semester. Communication regarding these interviews will be sent out in the coming weeks.
Yes. Someone, I think it was our boy Voppp, confirmed this was an interview invite. Congrats!

+1. Congrats and good luck!

Opss, I forgot to upload my citizenship documents lol no wonder they're giving me the cold shoulder

• Haha
Just submitted my secondary and fee. Do they send out a portal link? Also what does @Kevvv mean by "upload citizenship docs" and where do I do that?

Just submitted my secondary and fee. Do they send out a portal link? Also what does @Kevvv mean by "upload citizenship docs" and where do I do that?
Only if you got an email from them directly asking for these. I have dual citizenship so maybe that's why.

Just wanted to say congrats on the II guys, rock the interviews. Waiting on a secondary, maybe if I email them saying I know some good BBQ and Potato recipes they will hustle up with it :wacky:

Just wanted to say congrats on the II guys, rock the interviews. Waiting on a secondary, maybe if I email them saying I know some good BBQ and Potato recipes they will hustle up with it :wacky:
Forever praying to the potato gods :)

Boise has such good food oml I can’t even explain guys

Boise has such good food oml I can’t even explain guys
I can second this. I lived in Idaho during my undergrad and visited Boise/Meridian. They have killer food and lots of things to do outdoors. ICOM is going to be the bomb

I can second this. I lived in Idaho during my undergrad and visited Boise/Meridian. They have killer food and lots of things to do outdoors. ICOM is going to be the bomb
Have you been to the Village at Meridian? Freaking love that place!

Just got my secondary!! Weird cause I wasn’t expecting it on a Saturday night

So not that it's that important, but for those of us who got IIs, their website says that they tend to give notice of A, R, or WL within 2 weeks post interview. So we could know by like 8/31. That's wack.

• Wow
So not that it's that important, but for those of us who got IIs, their website says that they tend to give notice of A, R, or WL within 2 weeks post interview. So we could know by like 8/31. That's wack.
Holy crap. Wow, this is getting real. Thanks!

Imagine getting that Acceptance and being able to sleep soundly for the whole night without getting panic nightmares. We could only dream LOL

Imagine getting that Acceptance and being able to sleep soundly for the whole night without getting panic nightmares. We could only dream LOL
Honestly imagine sleeping well. Melatonin is my best friend