2020-2021 Illinois

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone got into UMED that’s from a regional campus (Rockford or Peoria) and is still waiting to be transferred to Chicago? Or has that happened already for people that got into UMED on other campuses?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone got into UMED that’s from a regional campus (Rockford or Peoria) and is still waiting to be transferred to Chicago? Or has that happened already for people that got into UMED on other campuses?
I got assigned to Peoria, and I'm still waiting to be transferred to Chicago as well.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like the people supposed to transfer to Chicago for UMED should have heard by now.... isn’t CTE deadline on July 2nd at 11:59 pm?

Did anyone who already CTE'd get an email about Committing? I thought I already did but am tweaking that I might've done something wrong

Are campus reassignments still happening... I feel like things are bound to change? Has everyone in UMED been assigned to the Chicago campus already? I still don’t know what’s going on lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get a chance to go to the zoom webinar today? I was going to try to get out of work early to attend but then I ended up working a 12 hour shift instead 😡.

Does anyone have updates on class being full, and if so, by how much? CTE date was last week, right?

Does anyone have updates on class being full, and if so, by how much? CTE date was last week, right?

I know the chicago campus is over max capacity, then sent an email out trying to see if some people would be willing to defer acceptance until next year for a small discount in tuition, I don’t know about other campuses though.

Hey did anyone else just get this email, “Welcome to the 2019-2020 UICOM application cycle!” ?

I didn’t apply that year

Hey did anyone else just get this email, “Welcome to the 2019-2020 UICOM application cycle!” ?

I didn’t apply that year
Im applying this cycle (2022) and received this email as well. I've seen like one other person report it as well. Seems erroneous like people who were just in their list of emails.

I didn’t apply that year
I got it too, looks like spam. Anyone can make an email address and send stuff to people, and add a random signature. Although I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to sign off with someone else’s name or credentials, it’s also a hassle to prove, prosecute, etc. Def a spammer or hacker, I’d ignore and not respond tbh.

I know the chicago campus is over max capacity, then sent an email out trying to see if some people would be willing to defer acceptance until next year for a small discount in tuition, I don’t know about other campuses though.
Does that mean the other two campuses are full? Or chicago people just don't want to go to the other campuses?

Withdrew this morning. They are not able to accommodate any campus appeals.

Reactions: 1 users
Anybody have answers? Just submitted the application, didn't realize there was a Scholarly Concentration tab, now I see like 6 more prompts. All of which I addressed in the secondary app itself lol. And my LOR was marked received 6/20 but still hasn't been manually reviewed??