About the Ads
Nov 16, 2020
Accepted to LECOM Elmira!!! Whoever is doubting themselves don’t give up!!!
Congrats! Does it say on the letter where it comes from? Like is the return address to Elmira or a different campus? I’ve been waiting all week for my decision letter from Elmira and still haven’t gotten anything

Jun 24, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi, I just have a question regarding the interview. Once you submit the interview, will they consider your application? Or, do they only consider your application after the information session?

So suppose my information session is in January. If I submit my interview this month, will I be considered as soon as I submit? Or do I have to wait till January? Thank you.

Apr 24, 2020
Washington (West Side)
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi, I just have a question regarding the interview. Once you submit the interview, will they consider your application? Or, do they only consider your application after the information session?

So suppose my information session is in January. If I submit my interview this month, will I be considered as soon as I submit? Or do I have to wait till January? Thank you.

You are not complete until your info session

Reactions: turtle2019
Nov 11, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
My portal has been saying "Your application is under review" since early October. I realize that it hasn't been that long but any idea when I can expect to receive an update?

About the Ads
Oct 24, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
I haven't gotten an interview invite. I sent my application 10/2 and my app has been under review since. There's only an info session after an interview, right?
Not sure when youd expect an update. Hopefully soon. Yes, once you get the interview invite you’d schedule the info session

About the Ads
Aug 19, 2018
SoCal
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Everyone else have the "Supplemental application status" under "view admission status?" Showed up on my portal today, maybe a decision was made? FYI my admission status is still glitched as "admissions status not available" LOL. info session 10/30

About the Ads
Nov 19, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Congrats! Does it say on the letter where it comes from? Like is the return address to Elmira or a different campus? I’ve been waiting all week for my decision letter from Elmira and still haven’t gotten anyting
yea the return address is the erie campus. I think that is where everything is sent out from.

May 17, 2019
Everyone else have the "Supplemental application status" under "view admission status?" Showed up on my portal today, maybe a decision was made? FYI my admission status is still glitched as "admissions status not available" LOL. info session 10/30
this showed up for me a couple days ago. I still haven’t gotten an interview and have been complete since August. Anyone else’s have that “supplemental application status” that haven’t gotten an interview yet ?!

Reactions: ralphwalDOemerson
Aug 14, 2020
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Completed since August and heard nothing back lol. At this point, I assumed silent rejection.
You shouldn't assume a silent rejection. We are relatively early in the cycle, it's not over till it's over. Plus I have a feeling this cycle is going to have a strange ending to it (Disclaimer: these are just my thoughts). There's probably going to be a lot of empty seats to fill at the end of the cycle. Because in a typical application cycle people would have to spend tons of money to actually go to interviews (plane,hotel,ect.) but during this cycle a lot people (even those with ridiculous stats) are accepting any interview invite they can get because there is SIGNIFICANTLY less time, money, and effort invested into a video interview. So a lot of people who typically wouldn't interview at a certain school because it is below their standards and they would have no intention of attending are getting accepted and leaving the school with a false sense of security thinking they have seats filled. But as soon as a better offer comes to the table they will leave the school "high and dry." So keep your head up, it's never over till it's over!

Apr 28, 2019
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey guys, I interviewed on 9/26 @ SH, but set my first choice as Erie (I felt that I would be more successful in the TBL pathway). Unfortunately, I haven’t received any response yet. Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Aug 19, 2018
SoCal
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
thank you. So even if I submit my interviews early, I won't be considered until after the info session, correct? Thank you again
Just a heads up, make sure you do it within the 30 days of receiving the email that is indicated on the email. I think someone on this forum was actually notified there's was "late" because they didn't do it in 30 days, even though their info session was still quite a while away. Not sure if this has changed or not (the process seems to be changing constantly), but better safe than sorry!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads