2020-2021 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted to Harrogate :)

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Accepted to Harrogate interviewed 10/30!! Does anyone know if there’s a Facebook group? Would love to start finding a roommate ☺️

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted yesterday to Harrogate!! Interviewed 10/30 woo :)

• Love
Does anyone know if it's too late to send an app here? I am not quite sure when exactly the class fills up by, and do not want to throw money out the window haha

Reactions: 1 users
II recieved today
Does anyone know if it's too late to send an app here? I am not quite sure when exactly the class fills up by, and do not want to throw money out the window haha

They're interviewing into April. It's not too late if you'd be a good fit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! When were you complete?
Looks like I was complete September 2nd. Quite the turnaround time, hah. That's why I think everyone has a chance if they apply, even now. They probably look at everyone before inviting to an interview and compile people into batches of priority (not based on time but fit).

Last edited:
Anyone know if there is an accepted students Facebook group for 2025?

Is the deposit here just one lump sum of $1250, or is It more like what their ChooseDO website implies ($625 to hold seat + $625 prior to matriculation)

Is the deposit here just one lump sum of $1250, or is It more like what their ChooseDO website implies ($625 to hold seat + $625 prior to matriculation)

From their website: “ The $1,250.00 Non-Refundable Acceptance/Matriculation Fee is payable by the future student to hold a seat in the class. It is credited toward the student’s tuition for their first semester.”

Unless things have changed since last year, accepted students have a finite amount of time to accept the offer of admission and pay the $1250, or lose their seat. If it is an issue I’d suggest contacting admissions for advice.

Edit: apparently it is half now and half in May for this year due to COVID, per ahopefulmd.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Does this school send out pre ii rejection in waves or at the end of the cycle?

Hi! I have been complete since 8/26 and no word still... should I send an email to make sure there are no errors on my end? I am really interested in the school and want to make sure I don’t get lost in the mass amounts of applications

• Care
I just finished the second look for accepted students, and I really enjoyed it and found it super informational and had all my questions answered! And with the deposit, it's half now and half in May! They changed it with coronavirus this year.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
I just finished the second look for accepted students, and I really enjoyed it and found it super informational and had all my questions answered! And with the deposit, it's half now and half in May! They changed it with coronavirus this year.

how much is due December, ~$2000?

Got my file complete email today (11/16). Primary was received 10/6. :)

• Care
ii today! does anyone have any tips for the interview? complete in september, 4.0/511 oos

• Care
  • Love
ii today! does anyone have any tips for the interview? complete in september, 4.0/511 oos

it was so laid back and conversational. literally had a convo about my fave books, movies, and composers...didn't think they would make it that easy hehe

Reactions: 3 users
I just withdrew my acceptance. Hope it goes to one of you! Best of luck out there.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Anyone who interviewed here also interview at LECOM Erie? I am getting both decisions soon about acceptances but I am torn between this school's environment vs. LECOM's cheaper tuition. Anybody have any insight?
I don't have any personal insights, but from what I've heard, graduating with less debt is never a bad thing!
Just one of many variables to consider. :)

I was waitlisted for an interview here. Does anyone know if people from that waitlist have actually gotten interviews?

• Care
So I just got the 'file complete" interview from them today. They said that an admissions committee will review it soon. I'm a little confused, because the portal had been saying it was 100% complete for me since 10/16. I thought I had been complete for a while, I guess.

How long after receiving this email did anyone hear back from them? Any insight would really help.

So I just got the 'file complete" interview from them today. They said that an admissions committee will review it soon. I'm a little confused, because the portal had been saying it was 100% complete for me since 10/16. I thought I had been complete for a while, I guess.

How long after receiving this email did anyone hear back from them? Any insight would really help.
I just got this as well, but just submitted yesterday so...

I think the "100%" on the portal just means that everything is there and good to go, but the email means they're finally gonna get humans on it now.

My file complete email came on 9/8 and my II on 11/12!

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone who interviewed on 11/6 heard back yet? I've been anxiously refreshing my email for the past few days, hoping for a decision email!

Has anyone who interviewed on 11/6 heard back yet? I've been anxiously refreshing my email for the past few days, hoping for a decision email!
I also interviewed 11/6 and haven't heart back yet!

• Care
accepted to Knoxville location!!! Interviewed 11/6 ! boy do I have some decisions to make

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Does anyone know until when this school continues to interview?

Usually until April.
Yes, you still have a good chance!
Awesome! I asked because I received an email not too long ago letting me know that my application will remain under review, so I took it as a pre-II waitlist. Thank you!

I just received an email about an LMU email account! Taking this as a good sign? Interviewed on 11/13. I expected to hear back after the Thanksgiving Holiday, but maybe they're pushing decisions before the break?

Reactions: 2 users
I just received an email about an LMU email account! Taking this as a good sign? Interviewed on 11/13. I expected to hear back after the Thanksgiving Holiday, but maybe they're pushing decisions before the break?
yeah I got that email after my acceptance email!

Finally got an II. Been looking forward to this one.

• Love
It was a good sign! Accepted to Knoxville!!! Interviewed 11/13.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users