2020-2021 Rutgers (New Jersey)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does the priority waitlist see a lot of movement? I interviewed in October and was waitlisted in January. Also is there a priority and high priority waitlist? Or are those the same?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Asked admission today. They are still interviewing for another 2-3 weeks. Good luck to everyone who is still patiently waiting!
I received a similar email from them when I asked. Just for clarification: Are they sending out invites for the next 2-3 weeks or are they interviewing for the next few weeks?

It's been 8 months since I payed this school to review my app and I can't even get a response lmao what a joke

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It's been 8 months since I payed this school to review my app and I can't even get a response lmao what a joke

So like. . . . will we ever hear back? Northeastern schools are wild for these wait times.

Reactions: 2 users
Just saw that on the website, it states that alternate listed applicants will be pulled starting in the middle of June.

Is that correct? That sounds very late...

• Wow
Just saw that on the website, it states that alternate listed applicants will be pulled starting in the middle of June.

Is that correct? That sounds very late...
It does sound very late. Im on the Alt list and not excited to hear this...but I guess it makes sense. They seem to be running behind a bit, especially if they are still giving out interviews this week

anyone have any idea when the next round of acceptances will be?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there are two separate waitlists: priority alternate and just alternate or is everyone put on the same waitlist ?

Does anyone know if there are two separate waitlists: priority alternate and just alternate or is everyone put on the same waitlist ?
I believe there is a priority alternate and a regular alternate

Did anyone receive the email for scholarship finalists? Any ideas from past years of what to expect/how to prep for the interview?

has anyone received a financial aid award from here yet?

Has anyone received a merit aid/scholarship offer from NJMS yet?

WL just now. Priority alternate, interview on 3/25.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else from February still waiting to hear back? 💀

I was a January interviewee and I emailed admissions a few days ago. They said that I should receive an email asking about my commitment to njms sometime this week. Not sure what that means? Sounds like a waitlist maybe but I haven’t gotten any other emails/decisions from them so far so idk 🙃

I was a January interviewee and I emailed admissions a few days ago. They said that I should receive an email asking about my commitment to njms sometime this week. Not sure what that means? Sounds like a waitlist maybe but I haven’t gotten any other emails/decisions from them so far so idk 🙃
That’s so vague 😭

That’s so vague 😭
sounds like they wanna analyze if you have any other A's or any other WL's or whether NJMS is your top choice or not? thats just my guess...could be wrong / i dont even know if thats like part of the policies/rules/procedures that med schools are supposed to follow so take my guess with a grain of salt. in any case keep us posted haha

sounds like they wanna analyze if you have any other A's or any other WL's or whether NJMS is your top choice or not? thats just my guess...could be wrong / i dont even know if thats like part of the policies/rules/procedures that med schools are supposed to follow so take my guess with a grain of salt. in any case keep us posted haha
That’s what I’m thinking but I’ve sent an update and had mentors reach out on my behalf and they have all emphasized njms is my top choice? Not sure if I should send another one idk how much more commitment I can express haha 😭

That’s what I’m thinking but I’ve sent an update and had mentors reach out on my behalf and they have all emphasized njms is my top choice? Not sure if I should send another one idk how much more commitment I can express haha 😭

I just emailed them to see if I get a similar response.

• Love
Any other priority alters get that email asking for updates today?

Reactions: 3 users
Hoping for LOTS of movement...I feel like a lot of us are on priority alternate list, but they will be pulling a good amount...

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone else read the last year's threads and feel really deflated? I'm on priority alternate and they're my top choice but doesn't seem like there's much movement at all usually.

Anyone else read the last year's threads and feel really deflated? I'm on priority alternate and they're my top choice but doesn't seem like there's much movement at all usually.
Nah there is movement, however no one likes to report it I feel because it might out them because it's not in waves perhaps?

Same. Preparing to reapply, that’s all.

Priority alternate waitlist. Interviewed on 02/10. Smh.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Priority waitlist just now, interviewed on 4/5.

Admissions doing some work today, hopefully getting their priority alternates in check so Dr. Heinrich can call us next week!