2020-2021 Sackler School of Medicine

About the Ads

netella

Nov 18, 2020
  1. Pre-Medical
    I just submitted my application and when I go back into my account everything is blank. I saved it multiple times so I just want to see if this is normal. Freaking out!
    I submitted mine and the same thing happened, didn't get an email to verify the submission either - but after reading their FAQ it seems like they don't send a confirmation email

lebrun

Jan 13, 2021
      how did y'all submit transcripts - can't find them in clearinghouse / credentials inc
      I did not find them either. I submitted them using their email address posted on the website: [email protected]

Update: Use that email. I got confirmation from parchment that my transcripts were received and downloaded by the school.

Last edited:
      Reactions: 1 user
      About the Ads

davethemedman

Feb 1, 2021
      1. Pre-Medical
        What is the normal interview/acceptance timeline for sackler
        January 5, 2021 – June 30, 2021: Acceptance of Applications
        Admissions accepts new applications during this period. June 30, 2021 at 4 pm (EDT) is the final deadline for all applications, together with all mandatory and supplemental documentation, to be received by the office. There will be no exceptions.
        January 2021 – July 9, 2021: Interview Period
        Applicants who are deemed eligible by the Admissions Committee are invited for a one-on-one Zoom
        February 2021 – August 2021: Notification to Applicants
        Applicants will receive notice of their status during this period.

^From their website. Rolling admissions

About the Ads

netella

Nov 18, 2020
        1. Pre-Medical
          For people who interviewed any tips? Would appreciate anything
          It was a very low-stress interview, super conversational. I would just say to make sure you know your application well enough to talk about each activity and take some time to think about what it would be like to live in Israel/why you would want to move there

Zzzrel

Mar 11, 2020
          1. Pre-Medical
            It was a very low-stress interview, super conversational. I would just say to make sure you know your application well enough to talk about each activity and take some time to think about what it would be like to live in Israel/why you would want to move there
            Thanks for the response! I actually had mine yesterday and would agree with exactly what you said. Did they tell you how long until we’ll hear back?

About the Ads
            About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.