pasta_water1

7+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2013
Stony Brook, NY
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Number of accepted and matriculated is different but he said that they accept 160 with around 100 matriculating bec some students come from their masters program...
wow that’s super low the amount of accepted. Like some other schools I’ve heard are accepting like 3x class size

Aug 28, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi! I just had my interview and was hoping to debrief with someone who has also interviewed! Feel free to message me:)

About the Ads
Aug 27, 2020
Hi! I just had my interview and was hoping to debrief with someone who has also interviewed! Feel free to message me:)
Congrats on the interview! I was just hoping you’d be able to confirm that the interview day is in fact from 8-3. I’m looking to take time off work.

Feb 14, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Hello! I have my interview scheduled for Oct. 19th and was wondering when I would receive the agenda for the interview day? I would really like to know when my individual interview will be especially because I'm in the pacific time zone so I need to adjust my sleep schedule

Aug 5, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know if this school screens for secondaries with mcat minimum? Is it IS heavy or no? Thanks!

Aug 23, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
Hello! I have my interview scheduled for Oct. 19th and was wondering when I would receive the agenda for the interview day? I would really like to know when my individual interview will be especially because I'm in the pacific time zone so I need to adjust my sleep schedule
I got my agenda about three days prior! and it started at 8:00am EST

Reactions: aquuamarine
Sep 24, 2020
According to the choose DO website, the earliest acceptance will go out on November 1st this year. Latest acceptance will be 7/31/2021.
For Touro middletown or in general for DO schools? Bec I've seen people post about A to the Harlem campus already. And I've also been accepted to a diff DO school about 2 weeks ago...

Feb 6, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
I have an interview in Nov. Is the interview format similar to the Harlem campus; some of those posts said they grilled the candidate.

About the Ads