2020-2021 UC San Francisco

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any updates?
No, I called again (3 times total today) but it went to VM. Might write an email if nothing comes by Friday.

Members don't see this ad.

C64011A9-CF09-4F4D-A812-F51B7B13BC77.jpeg

Me to admissions

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
WL also. Anyone planning to wait til the last minute to see if you get off the WL or are u just going to move forward with other programs you’ve been accepted to?

Waitlisted as well. At this point, its really a long test of my patience. I am not sure what my chances are - 6 people here on waitlist for 12 seats (pretty sure there’s more)

WL too... not to be dramatic but my dreams are dead now :/ I would’ve given my right kidney for this. Probably my left, too😢

WL also. Anyone planning to wait til the last minute to see if you get off the WL or are u just going to move forward with other programs you’ve been accepted to?
Lol I'm already on 7 WLs what's one more to wait on :sick:

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received a rejection for SJV or did they waitlist everyone who didn't get accepted?

Has anybunny received a rejection for SJV or did they purgatory everyone who didn't get accepted?
Whats up with SDN today? "Purgatory" where did that come from lol
Edit: purgatory means "wait list ed"

Reactions: 1 user
LOL! Well its accurate though.
Purgatory : a place or state of suffering inhabited by the souls of sinners who are expiating their sins before going to heaven (src: google)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Whats up with SDN today? "Purgatory" where did that come from lol
Edit: purgatory means "wait list ed"
Is it an April Fools or Easter thing? haha

edited: A p r i l F o o l also turned into Easter lol

• Haha
Sorry if this has already been asked but does anyone know if they accept updates from waitlisted applicants?

Sorry if this has already been asked but does anybunny know if they accept updates from waitlisted Peeps?
Hi, Yes they accept UP DA TES after an IN TER VIEW. No intent/ intend LET TERS.

Hi, Yes they accept UP DA TES after an IN TER VIEW. No intent/ intend LET TERS.
Thank you!! Should they be sent to the AD MI SS IONS email? I don't see a place to upload UP DA TES on the portal :\

LMAOO I just thought you all were being funny that's amazing

• Haha
Has any one tried contacting the admi ssions about the wait list procedures? No movement is expected before April 30th?

Bless you!! Should they be sent to the AD MI SS IONS email? I don't see a place to upload UP DA TES on the portal :\
Yes! The email is the only contact point. They reply saying “we have added this to your file”

Is anyone wait listed for JMP? i wna get a head count knowing that there are 16 seats. seems like for SJV, a ton of ppl were wait listed...

Does their commit to enroll date vary for different programs? Such as MSTP or PRIME?
How long students can remain on the waitlist?

Based off MSAR
“Applicants on the alternate list are not considered until after the April 30 deadline.”

We don’t know the CTE date for SJV Prime yet but I heard we get our contracts next week so will update once we receive it!

Anyone know how many ppl get off the sjv waitlist last year?
I don’t have an answer to this specifically, but I’m thinking that waitlist movement for SJV will be nonexistent this year, since it seems every SJV applicant was waitlisted for the MD only program. So likely those who received an SJV acceptance will commit to it, since they wouldn’t want to risk remaining waitlisted. I really hope I’m wrong though.

Has anyone been able to get the match list for UCSF? If you don't feel comfortable posting it on here, I would really appreciate someone sending it to me if you have it!
You can email admissions and they'll probably send it to you. They ask us not to share/post it.

Out of curiosity, anyone withdraw or planning to withdraw their A?

Was anyone accepted to the regular MD with lower than average stats? Or without an MCAT score?
I am trying to see if students were waitlisted because of low stats.

if someone accept a offer due to the cutoff dates. Is that person remove from any waitlist?

if someone accept a offer due to the cutoff dates. Is that person remove from any waitlist?
No, because schools want to see movement on their own waitlists too! which they can’t do if everyone with an acceptance gets pulled off.