k

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

haz2

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 1.50.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 1.50.43 PM.png
    947.9 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
do you think destroyer is worth it for sections like gen chemistry/organic chemistry. seems very difficult compared to DATbooster and bootcamp. any questions similar from destroyer on the real exam or not really.

do you think destroyer is worth it for sections like gen chemistry/organic chemistry. seems very difficult compared to DATbooster and bootcamp. any questions similar from destroyer on the real exam or not really.

I think if you don't have a solid background, it will teach you a lot of major concepts. Every question in the Destroyer I heard from other ppl is representative and will help you answer the harder questions on the DAT.

haz2
Congratulations! :claps: Double 30's :biglove: Hard works pays off and from your detailed breakdown it is clear you put in the work. Thanks for the shout out and detailed breakdown, it will help other students still preparing for the DAT

DAT Beast Destroyed...#think30, You did and achieved!

Wishing you the best, sit back and wait for the interview invites to come in. You should get into the school of your choice quite easily.

Nancy...#think30

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on the great score!! :D
I'm going to start my prep for the DAT soon. I feel like I learn best through videos/someone teaching the content to me; what resource did you find did the best job at that?

Reactions: 1 user
thank you!!
haz2
Congratulations! :claps: Double 30's :biglove: Hard works pays off and from your detailed breakdown it is clear you put in the work. Thanks for the shout out and detailed breakdown, it will help other students still preparing for the DAT

DAT Beast Destroyed...#think30, You did and achieved!

Wishing you the best, sit back and wait for the interview invites to come in. You should get into the school of your choice quite easily.

Nancy...#think30