2021-2022 CA University of Science and Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Me and someone else in this thread got our Complete Email 5 min before our II, so I think they are only updating it after they make a decision.
I got my complete email 6 days after I submitted my secondary months ago so I'm really hoping this is not true for everyone :-(

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I got my complete email 5 days after I submitted my secondary months ago so I'm really hoping this is not true for everyone :-(
I think me and the other person submitted very late. I submitted 10/8 for reference, email received 10 days later

are you IS?

I'm sure you're gonna get an II, only a matter of time buddy

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I think me and the other person submitted very late. I submitted 10/8 for reference, email received 10 days later

are you IS?

I'm sure you're gonna get an II, only a matter of time buddy
Yeah I'm IS. Good luck with your interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks!

The earliest interview date was 01/07 :oops:. idk if that is normal
Guess they're pretty booked up. Surprised they're sending IIs right now. To my knowledge, schools prefer to not send IIs too far in advance to prevent cancellations.

right. I was so confused.

The only date available was Jan 7th, and you just had to pick your time slot.

Maybe they are stratifying the interviews as well. I just have a hard time believing that the earliest time for this batch of IIs is in January.
Im a low-stat applicant with good ECs so maybe the better stat apps are offered IIs at earlier dates. Idk

I got my complete email 6 days after I submitted my secondary months ago so I'm really hoping this is not true for everyone :-(
omg I never even got a complete email and submitted a month ago :'(

Honestly this seems like a CA thing because I've encountered this with many CA schools. UCI just sent me a complete email and I submitted that so long ago that I forgot I even applied.

UCR still hasnt sent me anything. The only CA school correspondence I've gotten is UCLA (fat R), and CUSM lol.

I'd check your portal - maybe the email didn't go through for some reason? My portal has this message: "Thank you for completing your Supplemental Application to the California University of Science and Medicine-School of Medicine. Your Supplemental Application will be placed in the queue for consideration of receiving a Campus Visit. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our school!"

Honestly this seems like a CA thing because I've encountered this with many CA schools. UCI just sent me a complete email and I submitted that so long ago that I forgot I even applied.

UCR still hasnt sent me anything. The only CA school correspondence I've gotten is UCLA (fat R), and CUSM lol.
sorry to butt in, UCLA sent rejections already? When were you complete there?

Just got a email confirming they received my secondary at 4:46 pm PST, submitted at like 8 pm last night. Fingers crossed that I get that II later today!!!!:X3:

• Care
The wait for the post Interview decision is crazy. I'm one week in and I'm dying to find out.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
when u realize u forgot to add ur LORs to this one school in particular 2 weeks later hahahahahaa i love life

Might A's start coming out today? 2 weeks after my interview and it's too hard to stop refreshing my email lol T__T

Might A's start coming out today? 2 weeks after my interview and it's too hard to stop refreshing my email lol T__T
same exact feeling here! ppl in last years thread started hearing back after like a month but hopefully it’s sooner for us! the wait is killer

for those of you who got an interview, does your portal say anything other than "Thank you for completing your Supplemental Application to the California University of Science and Medicine-School of Medicine. Your Supplemental Application will be placed in the queue for consideration of receiving a Campus Visit. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our school!"

for those of you who got an interview, does your portal say anything other than "Thank you for completing your Supplemental Application to the California University of Science and Medicine-School of Medicine. Your Supplemental Application will be placed in the queue for consideration of receiving a Campus Visit. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our school!"

No. I assume they will email us separate instructions about interview day the closer we get to January.

Another section pops up after you schedule your interview that says:

"Thank you for scheduling your interview with CUSM-SOM! If for some reason you need to reschedule your interview, please contact us immediately at [email protected].

Congratulations and best wishes!

The Admissions Team"

just got an II! so excited! my stats are lower than their averages so just goes to show numbers aren't everything.

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone else just now finally get their secondary application from this school? My primary was verified the first week of July

Heard from a good source that the admissions committee met recently, hopefully good news come our way soon!

nothing again today, hopefully, tomorrow. It's almost a full month now. I thought they'd let us know 2-3 weeks after the interview
From my understanding they met in the last week for the first time to discuss interviewees. I agree, hopefully they let us know sooner rather than later