2021-2022 Idaho College of Osteopathic Medicine (ICOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I got the call last week! I was in the regular high tier, and not from a target state. ICOM here I come!

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone know how the calendar year is looking? Like when orientation and the start of the semester is?

Does anyone know how the calendar year is looking? Like when orientation and the start of the semester is?
Orientation is July 26-28th, white coat July 29th, and classes start August 1st

Reactions: 1 user
Just got accepted! ICOM has always been my first choice & itā€™s my only acceptance this cycle, so Iā€™m feeling very grateful. Sending positive thoughts to everyone else waiting on their A here šŸ™‚

Reactions: 4 users
Just got accepted! ICOM has always been my first choice & itā€™s my only acceptance this cycle, so Iā€™m feeling very grateful. Sending positive thoughts to everyone else waiting on their A here šŸ™‚
Yay! What tier were you?

Hi everyone! I just received the call this morning!!! (there is hope guys!!) I will have to move and join ICOM very, very soon. I am awaiting approval for the ICOM Class of 2026 Facebook page (for the whatsapp link) and am definitely in need of any advices for housing options! Please also send any other additional helpful resources my way~

Reactions: 1 users
Maybe one of the current students can comment on this, how strict is ICOM about dressing professionally for classes? Would I have to wear a dress shirt and trousers every day?

Maybe one of the current students can comment on this, how strict is ICOM about dressing professionally for classes? Would I have to wear a dress shirt and trousers every day?
It really depends. I feel like that they will be more strict now, but when my class started it was during the height of COVID so there was no dress code. When we came back, they said there was a dress code, but not everyone followed it and no one really ever got in trouble for it (myself included.) Now that thereā€™s another class coming in, they may be more strict about the dress code.

This past year we were able to at least get away with polo shirts, though past performance does not guarantee future returns. My usual was just khakis and a polo with a fleece jacket in case I get cold.

Just received an A but declined the offer hope it goes to one of you!!