2021-2022 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got rejected pre II. Sci GPA 3.0 Ugpa 2.9 Masters Gpa3 3.2 Mcat 501. Was told by the person I spoke to that the stats they are getting this year are way above their average and they have to go with the numbers. Best of luck to everyone else out there!
Did you call them or did you have a portal change? I’ve been complete for 2 months and have yet to hear anything

Members don't see this ad.

Just got an email from them this morning, rejection unfortunately 😫

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry if this has been covered.. Are they sending rejections after interviews but before the information session?

I also wasn't accepted! Stay strong! It just wasn't meant to be. You will get in somewhere :)

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I am sorry to hear that, I tried to just check my portal too but no update. This was my first interview and expecting an R as well cause I messed up two questions pretty badly. Keep fighting there are other schools!

Sorry to hear about that, when was your info session? Sending you luck for the rest of the cycle and hoping that what happens in the end is the best possible outcome for you!
Thanks 🙏🏻 It was 8/17. Thought I had a shot with LECOM! I had decent stats.. hoping I get another interview this cycle. Best of luck with you too!!

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Pretty sure everyone who has replied recently about an email wasn’t talking about Bradenton campus
I know that's why I was asking

There's an Erie thread for those who are talking about Erie, SH and Elmira:

Anyone hear anything from Bradenton specifically post-II? Like a portal change or something
I've only had the portal change to "Your file is in under review by the Admissions Committee post interview. You will be notified by mail of the decision by the Admissions Committee."

I've only had the portal change to "Your file is in under review by the Admissions Committee post interview. You will be notified by mail of the decision by the Admissions Committee."
Same here. I asked the admissions office and they told me early decisions for Bradenton will be sent via US mail

Same here. I asked the admissions office and they told me early decisions for Bradenton will be sent via US mail
Did they happen to say whether or not we would receive said mail by October 1rst like the paper we signed said? Lol

I called the office, they said early decisions will be received after October 1st

Submitted secondary august 10th, and I’ve had absolute silence from this school…. anyone else? Am I freaking out for no reason or is this actually bad news?

Submitted secondary august 10th, and I’ve had absolute silence from this school…. anyone else? Am I freaking out for no reason or is this actually bad news?
I submitted end of June. so I think its just silence until we hear something...

I submitted end of June. so I think its just silence until we hear something...
I really want to know how long it usually takes them to get back to an applicant, I feel like June was a lifetime ago lol

I really want to know how long it usually takes them to get back to an applicant, I feel like June was a lifetime ago lol
I think we just aren't competitive for interviews yet, maybe they will get back to us later. But last cycle, they just didn't say anything until a rejection like in May...

I think we just aren't competitive for interviews yet, maybe they will get back to us later. But last cycle, they just didn't say anything until a rejection like in May...
Brutal 😣

• Sad
I called the office, they said early decisions will be received after October 1st
Did they say if they’re at least going to send the decisions on October 1st (like the early decision sheet said lol)? I was so excited to sign that sheet so I could relieve some anxiety

Has the status for anyone who signed up for early decision changed? Mine is still on under review post-interview.

Did they say if they’re at least going to send the decisions on October 1st (like the early decision sheet said lol)? I was so excited to sign that sheet so I could relieve some anxiety
They just said we will receive them after October 1st

They just said we will receive them after October 1st
WACK what’s the deal with sending them by mail anyways, what is it 2005?*

*this is a joke but also seriously wondering why they chose physical mail instead of email or portal update

WACK what’s the deal with sending them by mail anyways, what is it 2005?*

*this is a joke but also seriously wondering why they chose physical mail instead of email or portal update
for Erie they said they'd let us know by mail but they actually send an E-mail so bradenton might do the same.

for Erie they said they'd let us know by mail but they actually send an E-mail so bradenton might do the same.
I did early notification for Bradenton and they gave October 1st as the date that they would send acceptances … did something similar happen for Erie and did they send the email on the date they listed?

I did early notification for Bradenton and they gave October 1st as the date that they would send acceptances … did something similar happen for Erie and did they send the email on the date they listed?
yeah I did the same thing for Erie they said they would mail decisions by September 30th and sent me an e-mail on the 29th.

yeah I did the same thing for Erie they said they would mail decisions by September 30th and sent me an e-mail on the 29th.
Oh cool! Maybe I’ll get an email today then, fingers crossed. Thank you!

My status changed to “a decision has been made.” How nerve wracking. I was waitlisted at Seton Hill 2 days ago via email

Does everyone who requested early notification have a portal saying “a decision has been made. Official mail within 14 days” (paraphrased) or is there something else? Just wondering if there is something that hints more towards acceptance or rejection lol

Reactions: 1 users
Does everyone who requested early notification have a portal saying “a decision has been made. Official mail within 14 days” (paraphrased) or is there something else? Just wondering if there is something that hints more towards acceptance or rejection lol
Mine just says under review post-interview, most people I saw earlier on here had that too

Mine just says under review post-interview, most people I saw earlier on here had that too
That’s what mine said up until today at around 6:30pm when I checked it…just wondering oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OOS II earlier this week! Submitted 7/3, LM 68. The earliest information session I could schedule was January 7th.

• Love
Have any of the early decision people gotten any news? Or are we assuming that they mailed out decisions yesterday

Info session 9/30, is there an estimate on when I'll hear back? Really getting anxious that this could turn into an A....