2021-2022 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anybody from 11/19 interview receive any news yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
anybody from 11/19 interview receive any news yet?
I have not heard anything either. As others have said if we go by the seemingly consistent timeline (the Tuesday on the second week after a Friday interview) we should hear today.

Reactions: 1 users
I have not heard anything either. As others have said if we go by the seemingly consistent timeline (the Tuesday on the second week after a Friday interview) we should hear today.
Ahh! Good luck to all of us. I'm trying to keep busy but I find myself checking my phone and email every 2 seconds.

Reactions: 3 users
I keep refreshing this thread and hoping we don't have to wait until tomorrow.

• Hmm
A while ago, I emailed a thank you note to both of the professors who interviewed me. One of them responded and said that he thought the interview went well, and hopes to see me next year. Do y'all think that is a good sign, or just a generic response?

A while ago, I emailed a thank you note to both of the professors who interviewed me. One of them responded and said that he thought the interview went well, and hopes to see me next year. Do y'all think that is a good sign, or just a generic response?
My interviewer said nearly the exact same thing so I don't know what to make of that. It could just be something they say.

Reactions: 1 user
My interviewer said nearly the exact same thing so I don't know what to make of that. It could just be something they say.
Only one responded for me as well. Mine just said it was nice meeting you. 😩😩😩.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Only one responded for me as well. Mine just said it was nice meeting you. 😩😩😩.
I also emailed the admissions people and they replied and said they hope I come visit in person. really hoping for this call today!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Well I guess the holiday really did delay them - unless someone else has heard something?

Interview tomorrow! What would be your best tips? TIA!

Answer the questions promptly and honestly. Don't try to give a super pretty answer with an "action plan"! I felt like my interviewers appreciated honesty and relatability.

Also, make sure your zoom setup looks professional. Practice today & make sure you will have good lighting, wifi, etc.

Good Luck!

I would just make sure you can answer all the questions on the SDN page. It's a pretty chill interview for the most part.

Does anyone have an email that is reliable about responding? I want to ask about an LOI

Answer the questions promptly and honestly. Don't try to give a super pretty answer with an "action plan"! I felt like my interviewers appreciated honesty and relatability.

Also, make sure your zoom setup looks professional. Practice today & make sure you will have good lighting, wifi, etc.

Good Luck!
Great advice. Thank you!!

For those of you who were accepted at this point, did you get your calls in the morning or the evening? Just curious.

For those of you who were accepted at this point, did you get your calls in the morning or the evening? Just curious.
I'll be honest and say I looked back at all the rounds of acceptances a few days ago. It seems they heard between 2 and 4PM.

Yall, I'm at work and I cannot concentrate lol

• Care
It’s funny how we are all on our phones! 😄😄. I’m at work as well and I have my phone on a stand unlocked and ringer on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I hope the news is good for all of us. Getting anxious.

I was expecting us to hear today due to the two weeks being up tomorrow & they’re conducting interviews tomorrow so I thought they might not have time for calls tomorrow but seems I may be wrong.

• Wow
I was expecting us to hear today due to the two weeks being up tomorrow & they’re conducting interviews tomorrow so I thought they might not have time for calls tomorrow but seems I may be wrong.
It’s looking more and more like next week then.

• Dislike
Do yall think that they meant two business weeks or two calendar weeks? My husband is suggesting that the week of Thanksgiving may not have been considered a business week.

Any hope they might send out emails or calls today after the interview session? Maybe after 2pm?