2021-2022 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any hope they might send out emails or calls today after the interview session? Maybe after 2pm?
Sure wish we would all get phone calls today.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
omg congratulations!!! so excited

Reactions: 1 users
Anybody else hear anything? So nervous. Want us all to get phone calls.

I just got the call as well!

Reactions: 6 users
I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!! JUST GOT THE CALL!!!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED!!! RECEIVED THE CALL AT 2:08PM EST! Eeeeek

Reactions: 6 users
I received the A!! Congrats to everyone as well!

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Thank you guys! Congrats to the others who were accepted & wishing the best for those of you still awaiting the call.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
YAYYY congrats everyone!! Want to make our own fb group? lol I want friends before the first day 😄

• Care
I got the call!!! I am accepted. So so excited!!!

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
This is so exciting. 🥳🥳🥳

for everyone who has been accepted so far i created a group me! feel free to join! GroupMe

I saw someone got in with 494 (via mcat bros). Could that person dm me! I would love to know more about their EC and overall app.

Husband interviewed on Dec. 3rd! Do y’all think it’ll be a solid 2 weeks before we hear anything?

• Care
Husband interviewed on Dec. 3rd! Do y’all think it’ll be a solid 2 weeks before we hear anything?
hey! and ya i would think a solid two weeks! those of us that interviewed on the 19 heard back on the 3rd which was exactly 2 weeks!

hey! and ya i would think a solid two weeks! those of us that interviewed on the 19 heard back on the 3rd which was exactly 2 weeks!
Thank you!! The wait is agonizing! Less agonizing than waiting for an II though- so we’ll take it! 🤣

What campus did you choose? We have kiddos and I’m a Nurse Practitioner student so Knoxville might be better for employment etc.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Thank you!! The wait is agonizing! Less agonizing than waiting for an II though- so I’ll take it! 🤣

What campus did you choose? We have kiddos and I’m a Nurse Practitioner student so Knoxville might be better for employment etc.
i havent chosen a location yet, as Im waiting to hear back from another school this month, but I will pick Knoxville! I'm from Memphis, and I'm way more familiar with Knox and yore right, there are way more options career wise and opportunity wise in that city compared to Harrogate!

i havent chosen a location yet, as Im waiting to hear back from another school this month, but I will pick Knoxville! I'm from Memphis, and I'm way more familiar with Knox and yore right, there are way more options career wise and opportunity wise in that city compared to Harrogate!
That’s great to hear!
Thank you ☺️ Congratulations on your acceptance! 👏🏻

• Care
My interview is this Friday 12/10. From what I've read about the last round of acceptances, it took exactly 2 weeks. Exactly 2 weeks from my interview date is Christmas Eve... I really hope they get back to us before then because it would be really cool to get some good news before the holiday :rofl:. On the other hand, bad news would not help my Christmas spirit.

• Haha
My interview is this Friday 12/10. From what I've read about the last round of acceptances, it took exactly 2 weeks. Exactly 2 weeks from my interview date is Christmas Eve... I really hope they get back to us before then because it would be really cool to get some good news before the holiday :rofl:. On the other hand, bad news would not help my Christmas spirit.
Best wishes to you!!!

I submitted apps post my September MCAT. I wanted to know if anyone was complete in November and has heard anything back yet.

Have you sent out R's yet pre II? I just hate that every day I get my hopes high for this school only to not hear back. Also submitted an update letter in October.

Yay, I just got an II from here today!!

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone contacting admissions if they haven't heard anything in a few months? I'm contemplating calling or sending another email regarding my status.

Edit: I have nothing to update besides some new experiences