2021-2022 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone contacting admissions if they haven't heard anything in a few months? I'm contemplating calling or sending another email regarding my status.

Edit: I have nothing to update besides some new experiences
I did send an update in October and then also emailed end of Nov about status. They just reply saying still under review. So it hasn't helped to email them sadly :/

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are there any current students I can message for some questions?

Reactions: 1 user
anyone interviewing 12/17?? Also does anyone have interview tips who already had their interview?

Reactions: 1 users
anyone interviewing 12/17?? Also does anyone have interview tips who already had their interview?
its a veryyy chill interview! if you can, try to find other people interviewing the same day as u and get on zoom and practice! we all went through the interview questions posted on sdn together and it was very helpful since it was a group interview!

its a veryyy chill interview! if you can, try to find other people interviewing the same day as u and get on zoom and practice! we all went through the interview questions posted on sdn together and it was very helpful since it was a group interview!
yes, I was hoping to find a few people with my date to practice with! Would you say the sdn interview feedback link with the questions is the most helpful resource?

Reactions: 2 users
yes, I was hoping to find a few people with my date to practice with! Would you say the sdn interview feedback link with the questions is the most helpful resource?
oh yes 100% literally the questions they asked my group were straight from there!

Like word for word it was the same or?
Pretty much! They may have phrased it differently but it was asking the exact same thing. Honestly, if you go through those sdn questions thoroughly you will be very very prepared

Members don't see this ad :)
Pretty much! They may have phrased it differently but it was asking the exact same thing. Honestly, if you go through those sdn questions thoroughly you will be very very prepared
I agree! It was very, very similar to the questions on here. My interview was very relaxed and it was actually nice to be in there with two other students.

Accepted back in late October but will be declining my acceptance offer to LMU-DCOM to attend another program. To those waitlisted or currently waiting on an II, I hope my seat goes to one of you and wish you the best of luck during the ongoing application cycle! :)

Reactions: 7 users
Straight silence for weeks ….. why don’t they want me?

• Care
hang in there dude, we’ll make it one day :(
Just hurts seeing I applied day one. Atleast reject me so I don’t keep false hope. People applying late with stats similar to mine getting interviews and acceptances in less than two months.

Extremely happy for all of you just wish it was my time too .

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Just hurts seeing I applied day one. Atleast reject me so I don’t keep false hope. People applying late with stats similar to mine getting interviews and acceptances in less than two months.

Extremely happy for all of you just wish it was my time too .
This is my third year applying. I’ve been out of undergrad 4 years. First year no interviews, second year one interview and waitlist, this year 5 interviews and ONE acceptance. It’s all about persistence. It will happen for you don’t give up.

Reactions: 8 users
This is my third year applying. I’ve been out of undergrad 4 years. First year no interviews, second year one interview and waitlist, this year 5 interviews and ONE acceptance. It’s all about persistence. It will happen for you don’t give up.
Your perseverance is truly inspiring and I’m sure it has made you a stronger individual! You will make a great physician.

I submitted my app in July/august I believe and I never got a confirmation email. I finally emailed them last week and I’m finally marked complete. This is kinda a red flag that they just forgot about my application.

• Sad
I submitted my app in July/august I believe and I never got a confirmation email. I finally emailed them last week and I’m finally marked complete. This is kinda a red flag that they just forgot about my application.
I got a file complete email in Aug after submitting secondary a month before that. no ii yet :/

Husband just got accepted!! Class of 2026!!! Let’s go! Wishing everyone the best!

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted!!! interviewed on 12/3...cried in the middle of a costco while picking out a new pair of glasses LOL. Also, this may seem like a dumb question but this is my first acceptance. If i put down the deposit and choose a campus, am I locked in? Or can I still withdraw in the future? Just because I'm unsure how this works! thanks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Accepted!!! interviewed on 12/3...cried in the middle of a costco while picking out a new pair of glasses LOL. Also, this may seem like a dumb question but this is my first acceptance. If i put down the deposit and choose a campus, am I locked in? Or can I still withdraw in the future? Just because I'm unsure how this works! thanks :)
If you pay the deposit, you are still allowed to choose another school if you want. It is non-refundable so you are out $1200 but if you are choosing a school higher on your list, you barely notice the money haha! I have paid deposits on a few schools because I have no idea where I want to go but want to keep my options open for another month lol..

If you pay the deposit, you are still allowed to choose another school if you want. It is non-refundable so you are out $1200 but if you are choosing a school higher on your list, you barely notice the money haha! I have paid deposits on a few schools because I have no idea where I want to go but want to keep my options open for another month lol..
Thank you friend!!! I appreciate it :)

Husband just got accepted!! Class of 2026!!! Let’s go!
was waiting for this one!! congrats to him!
Thank you!! Our 2 girls are so excited for him!! It’s a huge accomplishment for our whole family! Congratulations to you as well :)

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Best story ever 🤣🤣 congratulations!!!