2021-2022 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’m rooting for you & chickentaco as well! Hang in there!!

[mention]chickentaco [/mention] maybe this will be our week. We’ve got a bunch of people rooting for us

[mention]Meredeathgrey [/mention] I believe in you too!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Seriously this made my day! Sincerely wishing you all the bestest of luck. This kind of support would be amazing to have and I’d be honored if we were all future classmates

Reactions: 3 users
Y‘all are so kind. Thank you for spreading the positivity and believing in us. The wait is painful but it’s nice seeing others in here going through the same thing. I want to meet each and every one of you if we all end up going to LMU-DCOM.
[mention]chickentaco [/mention] maybe this will be our week. We’ve got a bunch of people rooting for us

[mention]Meredeathgrey [/mention] I believe in you too!
I am hoping for the best for you guys and anyone else on the waitlist!! The wait is long and difficult but will be very worth it in the end. WHEN you guys get the call I'd be stoked to meet everyone on campus! (Especially if y'all decide on going to the Harrogate campus ;))

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am hoping for the best for you guys and anyone else on the waitlist!! The wait is long and difficult but will be very worth it in the end. WHEN you guys get the call I'd be stoked to meet everyone on campus! (Especially if y'all decide on going to the Harrogate campus ;))

giphy.gif

Me currently. Y’all are the sweetest. To us still waiting…. This WILL be the week

Reactions: 5 users
GUYS!!!!!!!!! I just got the call. I’m gonna be a doctor!!! Thank you all for believing in me through all the waiting🤍

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
I’m not really sure about this. I had my interview early March and was waitlisted March 28. They moved onto April interviewers and I don’t think they want me anymore.

You never know what their thought process is for the waitlist. I still think you’re going to get it!! Keep the faith

Reactions: 1 user
I’m not really sure about this. I had my interview early March and was waitlisted March 28. They moved onto April interviewers and I don’t think they want me anymore.
If it makes you feel better I didn’t interview till late February and waitlisted early March. I don’t think they go in any certain order but I think it will work out for you!

Reactions: 1 users
GUYS!!!!!!!!! I just got the call. I’m gonna be a doctor!!! Thank you all for believing in me through all the waiting🤍
Congratulations…Captain obvious and I knew you would get the call!!! See you in a couple of weeks !!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve been checking in periodically waiting to hear you’re gonna be a doctor!!! I knew It would come!!! So many congratulations to you!!! See you in the fall!

Just got switched from harrogate to knoxville campus. hopefully that means my harrogate seat will open up to someone.

If there is anyone who withdrew their seat or is holding onto multiple acceptances, please let us know here. I’m hoping I can get in this week. It’s my only chance. ❤️
honestly at this point, I doubt there’s a long list of people holding onto to multiple acceptances as school started/or is starting for so many of us. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
CALLING ALL JANUARY INTERVIEWEES! IF YOU WANT TO JOIN A GROUP FOR DISCUSSION/INTERVIEW PRACTICE, USE THIS LINK! (not spam lol please dont report or remove)

Hey! Can someone please link the GroupMe for accepted students the GroupMe link above wouldn’t work for me. Thank you!!
Hey! I had the same issue, do you know if it was fixed? Thanks!