2021-2022 Midwestern University (Glendale, Arizona) AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please feel free to tag a pre-medical moderator when the secondary prompt is posted.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Interview Feedback:

Members don't see this ad.

Interesting that Midwestern CCOM sent 2º and (I don't think..) AZCOM hasn't!

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone get a secondary? What are the questions?

Members don't see this ad :)
Secondary received today. OOS, reapplicant, aacomas verified 5/25, incoming MA student.

Members don't see this ad :)
Y'all they're asking the exact same questions they asked on the CCOM application too. Would it look bad if my answers are the same or similar? Or should I write completely different answers. What are you guys planning on doing for those that applied to both.

Y'all they're asking the exact same questions they asked on the CCOM application too. Would it look bad if my answers are the same or similar? Or should I write completely different answers. What are you guys planning on doing for those that applied to both.
I think they are entirely separate admissions committees so you should be fine to answer the same

Reactions: 1 user
Can someone post the AZCOM secondary?
Why do you believe AZCOM would provide you with the type of osteopathic medical education you are seeking? 1500 characters

Why should AZCOM accept you into this year's class? 1500 characters

I literally copy pasted and then just tweaked it a little cause azcom has diff orgs than ccom

When yall login into the portal, does it also not allow you to click anywhere like supplemental application ? instead it makes u fill out info such as social security and stuff?

When yall login into the portal, does it also not allow you to click anywhere like supplemental application ? instead it makes u fill out info such as social security and stuff?
I didn't put my SSN on anything.

according to last years thread, people got interviews starting august and they didnt get an email, just checked their portal's "interview scheduling" tab

submitted 7/11 still nothing. Really hoping for an interview invite !!

according to last years thread, people got interviews starting august and they didnt get an email, just checked their portal's "interview scheduling" tab
So should we be checking that portal daily?

waitlist email received. Complete 7/7 sGPA 3.69 and MCAT lower than 507, greater than 504😉.

Last edited:
  • Care
Did anyone not get a complete email from this school? My portal says "received" and "complete" for everything though

OOS, URM, MCAT 512, cGPA 3.4, sGPA 3.2, thousands of hours of clinical experience, D1 athlete in college

interview WL :(

good luck to the rest of you!

• Care
OOS, URM, MCAT 512, cGPA 3.4, sGPA 3.2, thousands of hours of clinical experience, D1 athlete in college

interview WL :(

good luck to the rest of you!
wtf only thing i can guess being "waitlist material" is the sgpa but still wtf. Anyone get a waitlist with higher stats (507+ AND 3.5+)? Wondering if they actually read your app or just go off stats

Last edited: